Apr 8, 2018
Really? Didn´t think I was that far ahead.
Yup, you mentioned Nova and Penny college party + Nancy office so should be at .5, I'm actually surprised you haven't finished it yet and replayed like 3 times or something. But I guess you're those savor it for as long as possible types.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I couldn't find the banners for Episodes 1 through 3 on the Kemono site, but here are "unmarked" versions of the progress banner photos in higher definition for 4-7. You could add them to, or replace the existing, marked versions of the banners presently in your post, if you so choose. Otherwise, they are at least here if folks want them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
updated post with these unmarked banners.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anger may be an option, but Orion needs to think about himself, as he has his nose in the air too high - to think he thinks he can handle Thanatos. He will have something to do in Limbo, I think we will spend part of 0.8 there.
I don't think Idriel was 'angry' with the MC with her talk, though more so disappointed. Mainly because she didn't expect the supposed ending to us. While I do partly agree we did maybe get a bit of a full head and were distracted by pussy (Hey, I need to secure my lineage somehow Idriel), I wouldn't say we were entirely full of out selves. Sure, we were very much improving out skill and abilities, but I don't remember us thinking we could handle Thanatos. I think it was more so being up to the challenge of a rematch with Thanatos rather than 'Oh yeah, we can take Thanny'.

The think with our grown confidence it may have led to some bits of arrogance, particularly with Nova and not focusing on her during our time with her, and being focused too much on the possible godhood than others for the briefest of moments. But at the same time, with the two thugs, they honestly expected us to just bend over and give them what they want, thinking that all Eternum players are just pussys and weaklings. Lo and behold, they we met with the opposite with us. And it wasn't like we didn't warn them to back off. Naturally because we had the confidence to handle ourselves and defend ourselves, with the mixture of self defense lessons with Dalia and such.

But with Idriel, going back on this a bit, my impression was she wasn't truly angry or spiteful but disappointed and surprised about it. As if she entirely didn't expect us to meet our possible end there. Out of all the outcomes and possibilites, this wasn't one of them. So as such, she 'blames' us for our 'arrogance' and 'being distracted'. As such, given how we seemingly have been at this for quite a while according to our beloved Tempest (Idriel), she very likely has seen our past lives and possible deaths and likely foresaw them before. This time though, she didn't.

Reactions: CinderFall201

Freespectrum

Jul 26, 2020
I don't think Idriel was 'angry' with the MC with her talk, though more so disappointed. Mainly because she didn't expect the supposed ending to us. While I do partly agree we did maybe get a bit of a full head and were distracted by pussy (Hey, I need to secure my lineage somehow Idriel), I wouldn't say we were entirely full of out selves. Sure, we were very much improving out skill and abilities, but I don't remember us thinking we could handle Thanatos. I think it was more so being up to the challenge of a rematch with Thanatos rather than 'Oh yeah, we can take Thanny'.

The think with our grown confidence it may have led to some bits of arrogance, particularly with Nova and not focusing on her during our time with her, and being focused too much on the possible godhood than others for the briefest of moments. But at the same time, with the two thugs, they honestly expected us to just bend over and give them what they want, thinking that all Eternum players are just pussys and weaklings. Lo and behold, they we met with the opposite with us. And it wasn't like we didn't warn them to back off. Naturally because we had the confidence to handle ourselves and defend ourselves, with the mixture of self defense lessons with Dalia and such.

But with Idriel, going back on this a bit, my impression was she wasn't truly angry or spiteful but disappointed and surprised about it. As if she entirely didn't expect us to meet our possible end there. Out of all the outcomes and possibilites, this wasn't one of them. So as such, she 'blames' us for our 'arrogance' and 'being distracted'. As such, given how we seemingly have been at this for quite a while according to our beloved Tempest (Idriel), she very likely has seen our past lives and possible deaths and likely foresaw them before. This time though, she didn't.

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
Right, because personal headcanon is apparently more important than word of god. Yeah, awesome, you do you.

/s

I'm sorry, but can we not? Can we seriously fucking not?

We already have tons of HS1/HS2 games starring an average joe-looking protag with average physiques. God forbid an author basically tries something new and make their character stand out from the crowd only for you guys to say "no I want his average LN MC-ass figure back."

Besides, if he's gonna regress it'll be more poetic if it happens by the end of the game where he maybe sacrifices all his power just to have a normal life with the harem. Doing that shit right at the midpoint of the story when he still needs his acquired gains in the coming battles is just dumb unless his mysterious powers get a significant boost as a tradeoff (or he loses his physique for an update or two and then reacquire it prior to the final battle).
because science, my guy. the story is wtf the dev wants it to be. i never said the game WAS this. i said IF this THEN that follows.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yup, you mentioned Nova and Penny college party + Nancy office so should be at .5, I'm actually surprised you haven't finished it yet and replayed like 3 times or something. But I guess you're those savor it for as long as possible types.
I just play a little everyday. The times where I play for longer is when I sense a lewd scene coming. In those instances, I try to keep playing until I get the sex scene, otherwise it kills momentum.

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

JGUIDO

Nov 25, 2020
Just finished 0.7 - and once again I need to try and fill the Eternum void while I wait for 0.8....

Hopefully Harem Hotel, Ripples, Stormside, or Unravelling August has an update soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.80 star(s) 932 Votes