SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MC has indeed become very arrogant and it would be ridiculous to meet his end like this from two street trash. And if the real world is also “part of Eternum”, and this is perhaps a kind of “basic dimension”, then he will be able to survive. Perhaps with the help of Calypso, or maybe using the Founder's artifact.
I think our survival will come down to 4, maybe 5 possible outcomes.

1. Calypso: Kinda a bit too obvious but would make the most sense since she can portal to other dimensions, so her possibly saving us again would be very likely.
2. Syndicate: Kinda of a wild card, sure, but they some obvious interest into us. Plus, I do have some odd money on Eve and maybe Maat being involved with them. Could someone from their group have been watching us and come to our aid? Maybe. It would be a solid move to introduce them and maybe make them an ally.
3. Founder's Artifact. IF one does have it, the premise of it that it makes us immortal and that we can not die in Eternum, and that we would be able to re-enter through the nearest portal. Well, I tested that theory in the murder room. Guess what? Dead and Annie had to grab everything. Granted, we might not have been thinking about re-entering at the time but still. Could it be under certain conditions? Unclear. Could it apply now? Maybe, if people did take it and are willing to take a chance on the founder.
4. Associate save: Maybe the Repeaters ends up saving us. Or maybe Lunes's Dad. Or hell, maybe even Axel. Who truly knows.
5. Reincarnation: Maximo's kid awaits us to be reincarnated. LES GOOOOOOOOOO!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think our survival will come down to 4, maybe 5 possible outcomes.

1. Calypso: Kinda a bit too obvious but would make the most sense since she can portal to other dimensions, so her possibly saving us again would be very likely.
2. Syndicate: Kinda of a wild card, sure, but they some obvious interest into us. Plus, I do have some odd money on Eve and maybe Maat being involved with them. Could someone from their group have been watching us and come to our aid? Maybe. It would be a solid move to introduce them and maybe make them an ally.
3. Founder's Artifact. IF one does have it, the premise of it that it makes us immortal and that we can not die in Eternum, and that we would be able to re-enter through the nearest portal. Well, I tested that theory in the murder room. Guess what? Dead and Annie had to grab everything. Granted, we might not have been thinking about re-entering at the time but still. Could it be under certain conditions? Unclear. Could it apply now? Maybe, if people did take it and are willing to take a chance on the founder.
4. Associate save: Maybe the Repeaters ends up saving us. Or maybe Lunes's Dad. Or hell, maybe even Axel. Who truly knows.
6. The wound turned out to be critical, but not fatal. Orion will be pumped out in a regular hospital. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bruh... I get our dick is special and we probably knocked up 3 gals but selling our dick? In a hospital no less? I get horny nurses but still...

Oh wait, you don't have pregnancy content enabled... Best of luck being Maxino's kid then. :KEK:
I mean he will be healed in hospital.
Remember ending 0.6:
it felt like Bardoth was going to kill Orion and take Alex away by locking her up somewhere, and we didn't get a preview of Alex in the last waiting cycle.
And everything turned out to be much simpler: Bardot just talked to MC about Eternum, The Founder and Gems, and abandoned his daughter. That's all. Overall, that cliffhanger was a "FUCK FUCK FUCK...FUCK" moment, except that Caribdis is a better writer. Here too, everything may not be so dramatic. This is a creative technique to increase interest in waiting of the next episode.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
anyone got a 0.6 save file? I lost mine when i got a new pc :c
Six saves, one as of the end of each release through Ep 6, and a persistent.

These were done using the Lightman mod and are generic runs following the suggested choices in the mod. If you had a path that went off that path at some point along the way, you have the "episode ends" these can help you save time rather than starting from the very beginning and skipping through to choices.

If you play unmodded or prefer to use Sancho, these may not work for you.

Enjoy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is the most possible option! I bet my 5k dollars :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This would actually be my least-favorite result, and one that might turn me off to the rest of the game.

Obviously it was mostly a joke to both of you, but the idea that the premise of the game is starting over in a future where you've been reborn doesn't interest me even as an interlude. I'd rather the body dies and you remain only alive in Eternum -- like Thanatos -- than something of that nature.

Personally, I don't think that's very likely. I think either limbo time before saving yourself or body saved and in hospital on life support while mind trapped in Eternum until the girls (probably Nova) find you are the two most ... logical(?) results for the continuation of this story. Honestly, maybe if MC had consummated the Harem before this it would be okay for the body to die, and eventually they'd all live in the Eternum world when it's saved, but as it stands it doesn't really feel like Caribdis-style storytelling for MC to be permanently separated from his girls. The only other thought that comes to mind is he is trapped in Eternum and the body does die, but he eventually (probably with Calipso's help) is able to bring his Eternum body back to Earth ... more of a resurrection than a reincarnation in that sense. That path would also be one I would probably struggle with at first.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This would actually be my least-favorite result, and one that might turn me off to the rest of the game.

Obviously it was mostly a joke to both of you, but the idea that the premise of the game is starting over in a future where you've been reborn doesn't interest me even as an interlude. I'd rather the body dies and you remain only alive in Eternum -- like Thanatos -- than something of that nature.

Personally, I don't think that's very likely. I think either limbo time before saving yourself or body saved and in hospital on life support while mind trapped in Eternum until the girls (probably Nova) find you are the two most ... logical(?) results for the continuation of this story. Honestly, maybe if MC had consummated the Harem before this it would be okay for the body to die, and eventually they'd all live in the Eternum world when it's saved, but as it stands it doesn't really feel like Caribdis-style storytelling for MC to be permanently separated from his girls. The only other thought that comes to mind is he is trapped in Eternum and the body does die, but he eventually (probably with Calipso's help) is able to bring his Eternum body back to Earth ... more of a resurrection than a reincarnation in that sense. That path would also be one I would probably struggle with at first.
Translation... You don't want to be cuckolded by future suitors who may try to sweep your waifu off their feets while Maximo's kid grows up.

Just say that.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Translation... You don't want to be cuckolded by future suitors who may try to sweep your waifu off their feets while Maximo's kid grows up.

Just say that.
I mean, that's not wrong, but that's not why I don't like the idea.

As my sig probably hints, the idea of reincarnating and 18 years from "now" hooking up with the children of Alex, Nancy and/or Nova doesn't exactly turn me off ... not having children of Dahlia, Annie and Luna to join them makes me sad.

But really, mostly it's the lack of choice for the player to avoid being shot, so such a harsh penalty doesn't seem to fit the nature of the game, nor the nature of Caribdis' storytelling up to this point.

But yea, they're my girls now. They don't deserve to be abandoned, and no-one else deserves them.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

It would also be against the entire "break the cycle"/"move forward" theming that the entire story seems to be about if we end up having to relive another cycle (if it is indeed a loop, though I really have my doubts about it. Even more so now that Limbo's existence has been introduced in the story).

Reactions: Elhemeer

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
Bless your heart! That statement doesn't make a lick of sense.

If your skin is that thin, then the offtopic thread definitely isn't for you.
lmao fact, when i was reading my post before sending i too saw that and was like "how does that even make any sense" but it was too hilarious to edit XD
as for thin skin part i think we gonna have to agree to disagree, there is fine line between being easily offended and being too old for that kind of shit. The kind of ridicule you were attempting is even older than me, that didnt bother me and the first time i simply ignored, second time implied you insisting on that narrative until you get the reaction so i had to provide one otherwise i feel like you will keep posting same shit as if i am not getting the memo. But bottom line is that i probably agree with you, if the off topic thread is meant just to make shitposts like one you described thats not for me.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I hope there is a h-scene that uses the polyjuice potion. Imagine one of the girls drinking the polyjuice potion and transforming into Idriel for hot sexy sex. :love:;)
Alternatively we can magically get our inventory sent to the real world, to accidentally spill the vat on a certain someone to get a... certain Idriel cosplay

(pls refer to Dorfnutter and his blursed gallery for reference. Or don't. Definitely don't actually...)

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
when u think part 8 might come out this year some one told me it might come out late this year ?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, I still suspect Orion is talking to a child version of himself here:

View attachment 3512855

So... :HideThePain:
Him talking to a child version of himself does not solely lean towards a self-loop. Again, Limbo exists outside of time, heavily implying that past, present, future, and possibly even alternate timelines can be seen through it. And given that Orion seems to be drawn there by Idriel and the Dead, it wouldn't be farfetched for him to basically see himself in the past (with his present self possibly acting as some sort of dream figment to his past self or something like the Syndicate which comes and goes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa and TemIIx
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes