Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yup, you mentioned Nova and Penny college party + Nancy office so should be at .5, I'm actually surprised you haven't finished it yet and replayed like 3 times or something. But I guess you're those savor it for as long as possible types.
I just play a little everyday. The times where I play for longer is when I sense a lewd scene coming. In those instances, I try to keep playing until I get the sex scene, otherwise it kills momentum.

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

JGUIDO

Nov 25, 2020
Just finished 0.7 - and once again I need to try and fill the Eternum void while I wait for 0.8....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully Harem Hotel, Ripples, Stormside, or Unravelling August has an update soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My rename ended up with a little bit of "what the hell" and then this slight amusement:
Hunter.png

And, sometimes it sucks to be a weapons guy, because...
Finally (for now), it's nice to see...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I believe she says she had two swords but gave one to Penny

Yes, but they both have the "double scabbard" set up. You might have one double if you normally carried two, but you'd also likely get a single for your friend is you were loaning one out. I know how expensive swords and scabbards are - you don't go around throwing good money away unnecessarily, especially on something as frivolous as a double scabbard set up would be. That money could be used for another nice dagger or something. ;)

Honestly, I've never actually seen a double scabbard set-up in reality. If you're carrying two swords, they'll usually have their own separate suspensions, with one layering over the other, and they also will not usually be for weapons of the same length (Chinese butterfly swords being an exception, but they are designed to go into a single scabbard). I know this is all just fantasy, but some of the unrealistic stuff you see doesn't exist because it just really isn't practical. And when it comes to combat and self-defense, practical and easily accessed are paramount to a good outcome.

In fantasy, I don't mind if you magic the shit out of things and deus ex machina all day long, but don't get impractical with your reality based weaponry. :ROFLMAO:

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
But how will you enjoy the group if you commit suicide? :unsure::sneaky:
the implication was lame and boring the first time, second time is just forced and lacking inspiration and originality, i have kids who are less virgin than you so your attempts of virgin shaming are shallow and i really dont know how to respond. if i try to retort i am just being degraded to your level, if i just ignore it youd assume you were right so its a losing battle, meaning i am not gonna participate further than this. If said off topic thread is full of such content i might as well not bother with it in the first place :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nullbot and z3rods

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think Idriel was 'angry' with the MC with her talk, though more so disappointed. Mainly because she didn't expect the supposed ending to us. While I do partly agree we did maybe get a bit of a full head and were distracted by pussy (Hey, I need to secure my lineage somehow Idriel), I wouldn't say we were entirely full of out selves. Sure, we were very much improving out skill and abilities, but I don't remember us thinking we could handle Thanatos. I think it was more so being up to the challenge of a rematch with Thanatos rather than 'Oh yeah, we can take Thanny'.

The think with our grown confidence it may have led to some bits of arrogance, particularly with Nova and not focusing on her during our time with her, and being focused too much on the possible godhood than others for the briefest of moments. But at the same time, with the two thugs, they honestly expected us to just bend over and give them what they want, thinking that all Eternum players are just pussys and weaklings. Lo and behold, they we met with the opposite with us. And it wasn't like we didn't warn them to back off. Naturally because we had the confidence to handle ourselves and defend ourselves, with the mixture of self defense lessons with Dalia and such.

But with Idriel, going back on this a bit, my impression was she wasn't truly angry or spiteful but disappointed and surprised about it. As if she entirely didn't expect us to meet our possible end there. Out of all the outcomes and possibilites, this wasn't one of them. So as such, she 'blames' us for our 'arrogance' and 'being distracted'. As such, given how we seemingly have been at this for quite a while according to our beloved Tempest (Idriel), she very likely has seen our past lives and possible deaths and likely foresaw them before. This time though, she didn't.
MC has indeed become very arrogant and it would be ridiculous to meet his end like this from two street trash. And if the real world is also “part of Eternum”, and this is perhaps a kind of “basic dimension”, then he will be able to survive. Perhaps with the help of Calypso, or maybe using the Founder's artifact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes