JoshuakunyeR12

Sep 12, 2021
Can i ask if anyone knows any games that has the same format like this a story about a game?
I Love This Game Much Love For The Developer Keep Up The Good Work The Game Story Is So Engaging.

Reactions: crustlord12

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
They may be related or the same person if it turns out they are all indeed living in a virtual reality. But it may also have to do with the lack of models for HS.
Hmm... I doubt Caribdis would use the same model for Kid MC as the dream boy since the dreams should be an important plot point or something, but I guess it's possible. With MC having no memories of that childhood stuff and having not having a typical memory in the divination, the former seems more likely. Maybe after the MC went back to Europe, he "made a deal with the devil" and the one with superpowers inherited his body or something.

Reactions: Gibson59

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I still think the plot of nancy is being too fast just like I skip one or two updates.
The time in game had skipped by days to weeks but in our view it just a while after the yoga class and the two of them suddenly starting to have feelings and make out with each other.
It will be better to compare to carla in oialt, who starting have feelings to mc in 0.4, then going step by step discover and develop their feelings in a few updates and finally have sex in 0.7.

Last edited:

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
Just had to drop everything to come on and say that that heist phone call? Absolutely amazing.

I hope Caribdis is ok after I throw my wallet at them.

dussel_

Jul 4, 2021
I'm looking forward for this game, I'll let it update more or until completed before I play it. I've played the Once in a lifetime and it was great!

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
the crazy thing with eternum is that it's genuinely a good story. The amount of effort carabdis put into world building is impressive.

Well worth the $ for the update. Good thing I came right before that last scene.....woof

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I Love Eternum a lot! trying to become Patreon mem but have a little problem with my credit card lol.btw This really heart warming story to me, I can even assume that all main FC are all virgins lol, do they ? (except Nancy though)

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I still think the plot of nancy is being too fast just like I skip one or two updates.
The time in game had skipped by days to weeks but in our view it just a while after the yoga class and the two of them suddenly starting to have feelings and make out with each other.
It will be better to compare to carla in oialt, who starting have feelings to mc in 0.4, then going step by step discover and develop their feelings in a few updates and finally have sex in 0.7.
It is pretty fast and I do agree that the scene at the end feels like it comes a bit too soon, but also carla and nancy are very different characters. They are both the "sexy, older woman", but I feel it has been pretty well established that nancy is just way way horny. The first sexual scene in the game is her walking in on mc naked.
Exspecially the yoga scene, or rather the talk scene with kai, already shows that she is just really really REALLY down bad.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Hardly, unrelated so no taboo and there was the dick scene where as plain as anything she wants it bad therefore full fuck ahead!

JoshuakunyeR12

Sep 12, 2021
Hardly, unrelated so no taboo and there was the dick scene where as plain as anything she wants it bad therefore full fuck ahead!
Indeed bro. She Got So Tease Because Of The Empress Thing XD,She'll Definitely Be Ridin Him Crazy Soon Enough Which I Can't Wait.

Balder3

Feb 13, 2020
I'd imagine the time gap between content drops will increase, considering there will be more action with the girls as the game progresses, which would require more animations, which are really well made too, I love that they aren't static

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
amazing update, thoroughly enjoyed it. This has become the AVN whose updates I wait for with the most anticipation now.

However... what's with the liberal use of *chuckles* in so many dialogs this update, straight from the College Kings school of expert writing. The use of *chuckles* in every other sentence in that game has given me PTSD that probably makes me more aware than usual of its use, but every time I see it in an AVN now, it makes me want to barf.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I not even thought about it being too fast untill you mention it lol.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nancy's just way too horni for her own good. Can't say I blame her though considering she probably hasn't had sex in years, so it's no surprise that she jumps on Orion's dick with reckless abandon when given the go ahead. Compare that to Carla who still has the MC's dad as a sexual partner, and it becomes understandable why she needed some convincing (and some behind-the-scenes manipulation) before she gave in to the MC's advances.

Reactions: Dunner and cterd
4.80 star(s) 877 Votes