Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

I might have a little Easter feature addition to yesterday's SanchoMod release for y'all a little bit later today. This was requested by a good friend of mine on the site but once complete I see no reason for this feature to be added to the public release. No, the mod is not listed currently in the VN's OP but it's relevant post to the mod's thread can be found here. Regards until then.
Eternum SM B01a7b.jpg

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
Great Job Caribdis!! , the update is amazing, fun , and the story.............

the story is more and more enjoyable and incredible, very well written and the protagonists are more and more adorable.
:love:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Ima have to leave this one alone for a good long while, that was so goddamn enjoyable for a 0.3 state product.

Here's to ending up on steam eventually.

Reactions: crustlord12

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Please consider thumbnailing big-ass pics or otherwise placing inside spoiler (can even be done later by editing post if a mistake is made). Folks can then click on thumbnails to make as large as the original or click a spoiler button containing the original size as wanted and makes for a better looking post, no? I'm not wagging my finger at you, just a suggestion. Have a good one and regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning.

I might have a little Easter feature addition to yesterday's SanchoMod release for y'all a little bit later today. This was requested by a good friend of mine on the site but once complete I see no reason for this feature to be added to the public release. No, the mod is not listed currently in the VN's OP but it's relevant post to the mod's thread can be found here. Regards until then.
Here's a teaser video of the near-completed SanchoCheats screen. It's properly coded and rock-solid, including the correct way to implement a reset button. I've still some python to clean up and polish the GUI. Regards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
This game has honestly been a blast so far. Some characters feel very cliché but the lighthearted plot is fun and often makes up for it. The concept of this project seems very ambitious, so I'm left wondering if the dev(s) can deliver and show us a lot of this (seemingly endless) world and waiting for the wacky adventures that can come with it.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Phew. Done with 0.3. Had to space out my playtime to a few days because of how fast-paced the entire thing felt (and definitely not because I'm going through a third playthrough of Elden Ring or anything, no sirree. Haha...haha...pleasesendhelpIthinkI'maddictedtothatgame).

Anyway, some thoughts I suppose...
Anyway, good update. Can't wait for the next one.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Damn what's with these insane detailed maps? I wonder if Caribdis is paying someone to make just the maps. It looks way too high quality and knowing hs2, making maps are one of the worst thing to ever do. And if he is, I wonder what's the rate.
Nothing much to say about the update, its just simply amazing. The game is just too high quality.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I still think the plot of nancy is being too fast just like I skip one or two updates.
The time in game had skipped by days to weeks but in our view it just a while after the yoga class and the two of them suddenly starting to have feelings and make out with each other.
It will be better to compare to carla in oialt, who starting have feelings to mc in 0.4, then going step by step discover and develop their feelings in a few updates and finally have sex in 0.7.
Don't have sex for YEARS and you'll know :BootyTime:

Reactions: Throwaway1234321
4.80 star(s) 877 Votes