Plebrock

Mar 25, 2021
If Annie could just give over 1,500 in game currency that can be converted to $ then why didn't she just buy him the implant?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dpfim91

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
By the way is the game just bright enough for you? Like seriously, I can't see shit when there's anything involving dark places in Eternum, an example is the burned mansion quest jumpscare, the various dreams Orion keeps seeing about the mysterious girl and some others. Cranking up the brightness doesn't seem to do much.

idk if anyone notice this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another example, even with the fire in the surroundings I still can't see anything substantial. If dev's seeing this can we go for a slightly brighter environ?

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I hope you are right.
BUT i hope you don't because if the theory of The realm and the earth are not real in Eternum , i will be sad to think that the OILT crew was not real either.

Sorry for my bad English.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
idk if anyone notice this
Long hair means nothing at all. I know plenty of men who have or had long hair.

By the way is the game just bright enough for you? Like seriously, I can't see shit when there's anything involving dark places in Eternum, an example is the burned mansion quest jumpscare, the various dreams Orion keeps seeing about the mysterious girl and some others. Cranking up the brightness doesn't seem to do much.

Another example, even with the fire in the surroundings I still can't see anything substantial. If dev's seeing this can we go for a slightly brighter environ?
Try calibrating your monitor. If brightness alone doesn't fix it you probably need to fiddle with contrast or gamma. can be pretty helpful for that.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I wonder what challenges Orion must overcome to bang Calypso? Her bar must be inhuman high considering her attitude towards most forbidden (elven-human) love, the age difference and elven purity.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Cool theory, but that would mean the "dad" he talks about at the beginning of the game is not his real father
he would have recognised him inside Eternum.
true, but remember how The Founder stared at Orion when he first entered the game? He seemed to know him. The "dad" that raised him might not have been his biological father..

Reactions: JayZeee
4.80 star(s) 905 Votes