triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Well I figured out the problem with my saves. Eternum 6.0's version was made in renpy 8.0.3. While the Eternum 7.5 is made in renpy 7.4. So everything I did in 6.0 doesn't work. But obviously the saves from before that do. Sigh. I wish there was a renpy converter for saves, lol. Worst part is that I can't just fast forward if I want to replay. Since 7.5 thinks I haven't done anything.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
If by fun you mean "I just want to see the sex scenes so I don't have the patience for small moments that make characters feel like actual people" then maybe this isn't the game for you?
here we go again :)
Yes, that's what I came for, sometimes maybe for the sake of the plot. What's the problem, mate? If you don't like it, go cry about it :)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
That's why you use a walkthrough are mindful and use your brain, then you don't have to guess. :Kappa:
I also remembered an insanely absurd moment with questions from a previous game by this author where it was necessary to answer 20 questions correctly in order to get + 1 to the girl's sympathy. Do you think this is adequate too?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
here we go again :)
Yes, that's what I came for, sometimes maybe for the sake of the plot. What's the problem, mate? If you don't like it, go cry about it :)
From where I'm looking I'm not the one "crying about it" by saying that such moments are a waste of time. On the contrary, it's small stuff like that that highlights the "Novel" aspect of the "AVN," and what separates it from simple fap material. It's also what Cari does best in making people actually care for his characters: not forgetting the small things and not simply relying on jumping from one major plot point to another. Hence why I said that if you simply came here to fap and not give a shit about anything else then maybe just go watch a highlight reel of the sex scenes instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
From where I'm looking I'm not the one "crying about it" by saying that such moments are a waste of time. On the contrary, it's small stuff like that that highlights the "Novel" aspect of the "AVN," and what separates it from simple fap material. It's also what Cari does best in making people actually care for his characters: not forgetting the small things and not simply relying on jumping from one major plot point to another. Hence why I said that if you simply came here to fap and not give a shit about anything else then maybe just go watch a highlight reel of the sex scenes instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN.
"instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN"
I only expressed my hatred for one particular moment in this game and not for the entire AVN genre, mate :)

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes