qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
My only comment on this would be: If you play a game on this forum with the F95 tag and you're not expecting this on some level, you might be in the wrong forum. The exception to the rule would be great, but I've yet to see it. Even the most open poly-focused stories still involve the MC getting with multiple women and then bringing them together.

If you know of one with no sneaking, no obfuscating, and no leaving-out-information-about-other-girls to anyone in the building harem before they're all brought together, I'm interested.
Between Two Worlds. There's a harem option, and it involves a reasonably mature take on the rules the MC sets up with his girlfriend over it. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination (supernatural influence etc.) but it fits your ask here by being open with everyone involved from the start.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Between Two Worlds. There's a harem option, and it involves a reasonably mature take on the rules the MC sets up with his girlfriend over it. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination (supernatural influence etc.) but it fits your ask here by being open with everyone involved from the start.
Price of Power then as well.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
MyDorm is the closest I know. MC tells all the girls up front that he has other GFs but not exactly who (until and unless they're OK with it).
My Dorm is pretty close, but he's still getting with the girls THEN saying he's not exclusive with some of them ... but that's pretty close. Also I'm already playing it.
The one I know of where it's an LI building a harem on behalf of the MC still has sneaking and half-truths. It's gotten to a point where most know about each other and are actively helping, but the "final boss" (and her best friend) will likely be in the dark until close to the end.
That sounds like My New Family, except for the "final boss" part, so probably not, so I won't comment.
This one's fantastic. But the sister ... ;)
Price of Power then as well.
I'm really enjoying the start of this one. Haven't got far enough for there to be a second potential LI yet, but I like what I've seen so far.

Hide those titles! This is not a safe space!

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
My only comment on this would be: If you play a game on this forum with the F95 tag and you're not expecting this on some level, you might be in the wrong forum. The exception to the rule would be great, but I've yet to see it. Even the most open poly-focused stories still involve the MC getting with multiple women and then bringing them together.

If you know of one with no sneaking, no obfuscating, and no leaving-out-information-about-other-girls to anyone in the building harem before they're all brought together, I'm interested.
Uhm yes .. there are quite a few and im pretty sure you know them? There are quite a few with having a "honest" harem. I can send you names per pm if you really want, i dont think i can list them here.

I mean .. Nancy even asks Orion upfront and he replies he's doing nothing with the girls :WeSmart: :HideThePain:

But yeah, whatever, its the only minor complaint i have about eternum so its not like its a big deal.

And i feel Caribdis trolled players like me who take a proper harem setup too serious anyway already when Orion thought about it in the classroom and feel asleep :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And i feel Caribdis trolled players like me who take a proper harem setup too serious anyway already when Orion thought about it in the classroom and feel asleep :KEK:
We have at best 5 to 7 updates left before the story ends according to the latest estimate* provided by Cari, so it's actually nice that Orion's reflecting on it at this point in the story instead of just completely letting it be. Makes it so that there's a big chance he's gonna revisit that thought later on and start realizing that he should take things seriously instead of goofing around (which will likely be the case after he survives the latest "breathtaking" development at the end of this update).

Screenshot_20240327_133335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Krytax123

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Question, during this scene here:

Screenshot (772).png

Isn't William supposed to call you out by using your Eternum moniker name? I could have sworn I used The Huntsmen or w/e the first time and William calls you that, but I used a custom one this time and just used my normal name. Is that a bug or am I misremembering and he always just called you by your normal name.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

View attachment 3563808

Isn't William supposed to call you out by using your Eternum moniker name? I could have sworn I used The Huntsmen or w/e the first time and William calls you that, but I used a custom one this time and just used my normal name. Is that a bug or am I misremembering and he always just called you by your normal name.
I used "The Huntsman" and he still calls Orion by his real name, yes.

Reactions: fapderp11 and Niuul

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3563808

I know he uses your actual name at some point ... I can't remember if he used my "moniker" or not, but pretty sure I also used a custom one.

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
No In-Depth Walktrough yet for 0.7 yet? :/ sad, looks like we have to wait longer or I'm missing something?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230803: Updated to v0.6

Note: Sorry couldn't make 0.7 in time close to release since the week before easter turned out to be extremely full of extra work. On the other hand, easter is free so should have plenty of time to finish it this weekend.

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.6

View attachment 2821121

Local file: View attachment 2821122
Alternative link: Google Drive
Almost a month after easter, so when will the 0.7 be finished?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230803: Updated to v0.6

Note: Sorry couldn't make 0.7 in time close to release since the week before easter turned out to be extremely full of extra work. On the other hand, easter is free so should have plenty of time to finish it this weekend.

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.6

View attachment 2821121

Local file: View attachment 2821122
Alternative link: Google Drive
In case it slipped your mind ...

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
We have at best 5 to 7 updates left before the story ends according to the latest estimate* provided by Cari, so it's actually nice that Orion's reflecting on it at this point in the story instead of just completely letting it be. Makes it so that there's a big chance he's gonna revisit that thought later on and start realizing that he should take things seriously instead of goofing around (which will likely be the case after he survives the latest "breathtaking" development at the end of this update).

View attachment 3563776
Meaning there could be a minimum of 4 cliffhangers left :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
If there is anything I am hoping to see... it looks to be suggested to be coming... but I want to have a threesome with Nancy and Penny. The milf is first place for me, but that girl is certainly great.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes