Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
It's just crazy that we have to teach adult girls how to suck and stroke a man's dick. WELL, WHAT KIND OF YOUTH ARE NOW, HUH!?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
When a women fucks a young boy, then people said "WOW what a lucky dude"
When an old man fucks a young girl, then people said "Eek! What a disgusting Old pervert"
"When a women fucks a young boy, then people said "WOW what a lucky dude"
I just realized how important these words were and are, brother :)

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I just played the Alex scene in her appartment and HO-LLY-SHIT!!

Having a scene like that with one of my favourites is "chefs kiss". People say Penny and Nova´s scene from 0.7 surpass the Alex scene, so those have to be really incredible to be better than what I´ve just witnessed.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sexypeanut

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Having a scene like that with one of my favourites is "chefs kiss". People say Penny and Nova´s scene from 0.7 surpass the Alex scene, so those have to be really incredible to be better than what I´ve just witnessed.
I would rate the lewd scenes with alex still on top

1. alex
2. penny
3. Nova

Just rating the scenes and not the girls and yeah they are close to each other in terms of quality.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
The dev just keeps getting better and better at the details, even if a scene doesn't have honeyselect models it still has good animations and music

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Having a scene like that with one of my favourites is "chefs kiss".
IIRC, Caribdis got a new guy to help with the animations and that was the result. I also agree; it took me by surprise when I watched it for the first time.
Been replaying it for some time since then!

I would rate the lewd scenes with alex still on top

1. alex
2. penny
3. Nova

Just rating the scenes and not the girls and yeah they are close to each other in terms of quality.
Personally, I'd switch Nova and Penny because I like girls showing a bit more initiative in bed; Penny was pretty passive*. Still super hot, tho

*which is totally understandable when she's a potato

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Uh yeah? Do you think its cool when someone gets serious with multiple people at the same time without their knowledge? How would you think about a girl doing that with 10 guys and youre one of the guys?

I give you a hint: You would be either heartbroken or disgusted or possibly both. You probably wouldnt be too thrilled about her idea for you to join her 10 guys harem lmao
My only comment on this would be: If you play a game on this forum with the F95 tag and you're not expecting this on some level, you might be in the wrong forum. The exception to the rule would be great, but I've yet to see it. Even the most open poly-focused stories still involve the MC getting with multiple women and then bringing them together.

If you know of one with no sneaking, no obfuscating, and no leaving-out-information-about-other-girls to anyone in the building harem before they're all brought together, I'm interested.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If you know of one with no sneaking, no obfuscating, and no leaving-out-information-about-other-girls to anyone in the building harem before they're all brought together, I'm interested.
MyDorm is the closest I know. MC tells all the girls up front that he has other GFs but not exactly who (until and unless they're OK with it).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My only comment on this would be: If you play a game on this forum with the F95 tag and you're not expecting this on some level, you might be in the wrong forum. The exception to the rule would be great, but I've yet to see it. Even the most open poly-focused stories still involve the MC getting with multiple women and then bringing them together.

The one I know of where it's an LI building a harem on behalf of the MC still has sneaking and half-truths. It's gotten to a point where most know about each other and are actively helping, but the "final boss" (and her best friend) will likely be in the dark until close to the end.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes