Mar 11, 2023
Hi, new guy here. So I have a question - how do we know that the "real world" is actually the real world? The weather (near constant rain) is really sus to me, could it be a matrix within a matrix kinda thing? With some 4th wall breaking, where Orion recognises that he's in a game.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi, new guy here. So I have a question - how do we know that the "real world" is actually the real world? The weather (near constant rain) is really sus to me, could it be a matrix within a matrix kinda thing? With some 4th wall breaking, where Orion recognises that he's in a game.
Not sure, how far you're into the game, but some of that is - somewhat - explained in later parts of the game.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
One thing i hope for the ending is that, if we're faced with a similar scenario as in OIAL where we gotta keep traveling the world or we free eternum from the founder and receibe a very generous reward for it we can bring Chang and Micaela alongside. I mean honestly, if he was my best buddy (before triggering annie fans, i did choose her, but chang's still the best male friend) i'd also want him to reap the rewards and bask in the glory.

KuClover

Apr 15, 2024
One thing i hope for the ending is that, if we're faced with a similar scenario as in OIAL where we gotta keep traveling the world or we free eternum from the founder and receibe a very generous reward for it we can bring Chang and Micaela alongside. I mean honestly, if he was my best buddy (before triggering annie fans, i did choose her, but chang's still the best male friend) i'd also want him to reap the rewards and bask in the glory.
If Orion gets any money, he can use some of it to pay for Chang's hip replacement. :Kappa:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Doubt it'll come to that. If anything, Orion settling down with everyone in Kredon would be a more fitting end, given that he has everything he needs in that place. Would also keep Micaela and Chang's romance alive if Orion convinces the latter to migrate with him and Annie to the States (and I doubt Micaela would want to migrate anywhere just yet if she's close to her mum).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As some said, part of it is already explained. Depending on which part you are, you may end up being spoiled hard. Just play it and you'll have your answer, it's one of the crucial parts for the game's plot actually.

And why I believe his dad isn't actually his dad. But many others have their theories.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes