Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Should that be the case, the whole lot of them will probably say "I can fix her". Even if she actively tried to kill the protagonist in an excruciatingly horrible manner. :):devilish:
Nah, worst thing she could do is use Orion as her replacement and chain him up in Limbo as she passes on. He essentially becomes the glue keeping Eternum together, but unlike Idriel he likely won't reach out to anyone (even Caly) because the only way to get out without having the whole multiverse unravel is for someone to replace him just as Idriel did. Thus, he is trapped there for all eternity...

...oh wait, that's basically the ending to the "Loki" show. :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Nah, worst thing she could do is use Orion as her replacement and chain him up in Limbo as she passes on. He essentially becomes the glue keeping Eternum together, but unlike Idriel he likely won't reach out to anyone (even Caly) because the only way to get out without having the whole multiverse unravel is for someone to replace him just as Idriel did. Thus, he is trapped there for all eternity...

...oh wait, that's basically the ending to the "Loki" show. :HideThePain:
That's one horrible ending (and I didn't watch the show since I wasn't interested). I take Idriel's leaving to some beach to soak up some sunrays and sip some piñas coladas then. :):whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That's one horrible ending (and I didn't watch the show since I wasn't interested). I take Idriel's leaving to some beach to soak up some sunrays and sip some piñas coladas then. :):whistle:
Nah, if her words from that dream meeting in 0.6 are anything to go by, she's probably gonna go to what atheists consider as the afterlife: complete non-existence. No thoughts, no feelings, no emotions...only the sweet silence of oblivion. A nihilist's idea of paradise. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dylan741 and ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think in version 8.0 Orion will be absent a little longer and the screen time will be focused on women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything though, following Orion's POV post gunshot would be a lot more interesting than seeing any of the girls' POV at this point. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If anything though, following Orion's POV post gunshot would be a lot more interesting than seeing any of the girls' POV at this point. :HideThePain:
Well... as I said earlier, at most if you don't rush, there will be a scene for about 5-10 minutes where Mc himself is missing, perhaps we will see everything through Calypso? or for example we will see Nova who is waiting for Orion and then begins to worry, also through other girls like Dalia and Alex... and we heard a small sound of a siren, who knows, someone has already found him and taken him to the hospital, many people could have heard the shot...? Of course, such a cure is unlikely, the only one who can cure him is probably Calypso, maybe she will take him to her for some time, while he is in a coma in the hospital... or will we see the story of Mc through death where he ends up in an unknown world? or a prison where to keep Idriel? :unsure:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I wonder what their reaction will be when they found out she is the main Antagonist:devilish::ROFLMAO:
No shot. This is an AVN. Only ugly women can be antagonists. Hot women can at worst be misunderstood, coerced into fighting against the protagonists but able to be saved in the end. That's the rules.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well... as I said earlier, at most if you don't rush, there will be a scene for about 5-10 minutes where Mc himself is missing, perhaps we will see everything through Calypso? or for example we will see Nova who is waiting for Orion and then begins to worry, also through other girls like Dalia and Alex... and we heard a small sound of a siren, who knows, someone has already found him and taken him to the hospital, many people could have heard the shot...? Of course, such a cure is unlikely, the only one who can cure him is probably Calypso, maybe she will take him to her for some time, while he is in a coma in the hospital... or will we see the story of Mc through death where he ends up in an unknown world? or a prison where to keep Idriel? :unsure:

Hospital coma is unlikely. El Coyote gave them a time limit and Cari himself said the Pirate server storyline will continue in 0.8. If he jumps into Eternum just as he jumped to it back in 0.6 without the headset then he still has to tell Nan to attend to him back in the real and go solo with the quest (or if he lies, he still has to explain to her why Nova didn't log back with him AND THEN tell her about his current state once the quest is over...which won't be a good look for him and will likely infuriate and horrify Nan).

Pulling Caly into the real at this point is one of the theories put forth by people on Discord, and I also read one that said that it could lead to a fitting negative consequence for Orion if doing so disrupts Caly's ritual and she is reduced to an even worse state once she crosses into the rule (but not reduced enough to not be able to heal Orion), causing a rift in their relationship that Orion will have to mend as part of the penance for his arrogance. The only thing I don't like about this theory is that it dumps the consequences of Orion's fuck-up to a person who didn't ask for it. Like yeah, sure, Caly is arrogant and all but a better means to humble herself is to be bitten by her own actions rather than the actions of others, as it would only serve to reset her growing fondness for Orion instead of being of use to her character growth.

Personally, my money's on Orion being sent to Limbo upon death and getting trapped there for a long while. Idriel's words about the place is that it's separated from time and space, meaning in theory you can essentially stay there indefinitely and then return to your own time without missing a minute or two. It's heavily implied that Orion's powers have some connection to Idriel, and likely by extension Limbo as well, so him being there could be a good excuse for a character development event (where he humbles himself) and/or an extended lore dump on Idriel's backstory and why Orion has a connection to her. Could potentially lead to his power growing as a result that it "bleeds back" into the real and he uses it to break out from Limbo and heal himself.

That, or that mysterious letter from the Syndicate is revealed to be a sort of one-time-only-get-out-of-death-card for Orion that he uses while being in Limbo, healing him. Or he drags Caly in limbo and they get out of there together. Again, lots of options for the horny bugger that doesn't lead to a hospital visit and sex scene with a nurse that's present in just about every other AVN that I can think of whenever the MC finds himself in need of medical attention. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That, or that mysterious letter from the Syndicate is revealed to be a sort of one-time-only-get-out-of-death-card for Orion that he uses while being in Limbo, healing him. Or he drags Caly in limbo and they get out of there together. Again, lots of options for the horny bugger that doesn't lead to a hospital visit and sex scene with a nurse that's present in just about every other AVN that I can think of whenever the MC finds himself in need of medical attention. :HideThePain:
Hahaha, All that matters is that while Mc is in a coma or as soon as he comes out of a coma, someone is already giving him a blowjob, in every avn :KEK:

although I agree about the limbo, this hell is for sinners only not such a terrible sin where they are sent straight away to burn, but only as punishment and bound... and judging by the way Orion behaved, the plot with limbo makes sense, maybe he will get a lot of answers there... and also as you said, maybe Orion will go straight to eternum, and as you mentioned, he will probably not let anyone know that he is dying and will remain there for some moment

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes