Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
can I find out who the developer is by nationality? and which nationality is more prevalent in the fan base
He's from Spain. His dev name is actually the Spanish word for .

As for the fan base...it's a mixed bag, and that there's no prevalent nationality, really.

Reactions: notBatman747

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So I have a Backlog full of Games I haven't played yet but I somehow decided to replay Eternum right now fml :ROFLMAO: That Backlog is never gonna be cleared:HideThePain::KEK:

And I just came to Luna's Entrance and I still have to say very funny and I love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which at this point can be actual foreshadowing... :HideThePain:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Oh dear, that will be terrible if they actually think he is gone. :cry:
I don't remember right now but could only Luna's Mother talk with the Dead or can Luna also do it? Or am I thinking of the wrong Avn? :HideThePain:
If Luna can talk to the Dead that would open some interesting scenes if she could talk to Orion:unsure:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I hope you mean anal sex? And do you really think she's going to let us go there?
Yes. Let me get my abacus out. You see you have to understand the dev. In Caribdis’ first game “Once in a Lifetime”, there were two anal scenes. One with Judy and one with Jasmine. Judy was a girl whose personality and appearance most closely resemble Annie in Eternum. Jasmine on the other hand was a bitchy rich girl, whose personality and backstory most closely resemble Alex from Eternum. So if we were to guess Caribdis’ preferences for who were going to get railed in the ass based on past data, it would be Annie and Alex. The next most likely option, just by virtue of how many times her bandwagon is mentioned in game, would be Dalia. He could always curve ball it though

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yes. Let me get my abacus out. You see you have to get into the developer’s mind. In Caribdis’ first game “Once in a Lifetime”, there were two anal scenes. One with Judy and one with Jasmine. Judy was a girl whose personality and appearance most closely resemble Annie in Eternum. Jasmine on the other hand was a bitchy rich girl, whose personality and backstory most closely resemble Alex from Eternum. So if we were to guess Caribdis’ preferences for who were going to get railed in the ass based on past data, it would be Annie and Alex. The next most likely option, just by virtue of how many times her bandwagon is mentioned in game, would be Dalia. He could always curve ball it though
There is no curve balling on this one. We shooting straight.

... You know damn well what's comin' down the pipeline. And yes, I slapped that shit like it owed me money.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
am suprise dalia and penelope is low
The Carters are... the most normal of the bunch. The MILF, the fit girl and the IG girl. People we've seen so many times.
The others are rarer and have more going on with their stories, so they attract a lot more attention.

Yes. Let me get my abacus out. You see you have to understand the dev. In Caribdis’ first game “Once in a Lifetime”, there were two anal scenes. One with Judy and one with Jasmine. Judy was a girl whose personality and appearance most closely resemble Annie in Eternum. Jasmine on the other hand was a bitchy rich girl, whose personality and backstory most closely resemble Alex from Eternum. So if we were to guess Caribdis’ preferences for who were going to get railed in the ass based on past data, it would be Annie and Alex. The next most likely option, just by virtue of how many times her bandwagon is mentioned in game, would be Dalia. He could always curve ball it though
Oooh
Can't wait to see those 3 being anally destroyed!
Although Nancy and Penny also have great buttocks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ungawa and RHFlash
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes