Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
There is no curve balling on this one. We shooting straight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... You know damn well what's comin' down the pipeline. And yes, I slapped that shit like it owed me money.
And needs to end with Dalia like this, or I´m going to be very disappointed.

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018
Realistically speaking there is at least 1 year of updates left before we get to the point where it would make sense for the Carters to actually be having threesomes. Everyone in the harem would have to know about eachother at the very least.

Thats a fair amount of time and anything could happen, so theres still a chance Cari might add this content to the game eventually.

*Takes a hit of copium*

drNeoKorteks

Jan 2, 2019
I discovered this game a few days ago... I hate it!! It's so good that now the others are going to seem like garbage to me!

damn! :cry:
I too have found out about Eternum only few months ago and it really blew my mind at the sheer quality AND quantity of content within it, Eternum raises a bar of expectations of those who played it for any other VNs significantly, without a doubt.

As I started playing as of v0.6.2, so there was tons of stuff to go through, until I got to the end and had to wait a little bit until v0.7.5 dropped and since I just got through it as well...

The waiting quest for v0.8 begins truly begins. o_O

Reactions: Little Penguin

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
Hello there,late to the party

Just tried this like 2 days ago (only about 1.5hr of reading), welp now I see why this has high rating lol

Anyway, I also skimmed the "indepth guide" linked in OP, and now I have a question

Should I just go all girls route to maximize CGs ? Is it even viable ?

I mean in JP VNs, usually theres a cutoff point where u're locked to a specific girl route. But this isnt JP VN (and I never played OIAL) so idk if it's "safe" to just go harem from the start, or only focus on specific girl(s) --- for now I mainly like nancy and dalia hmm

For context my current position as of this post is, after first eternum login with dalia

Reactions: AmaroPargo
Aug 9, 2018
Does this game have the same issue as OIAL where if you're not on someone's path, they basically don't exist in your game, or do you still get some level of interaction/story from them?

I was thinking of not staying on Nancy's path- the fact that she's got someone she already has a crush on and you have to go out of your way to intervene and shut it down kinda makes me feel bad, I do kinda want to let her just live her life. But I don't want her to just vanish from the game completely or completely skip whatever story she has.

silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
You misunderstood, more like someone have a crush on her, not she's the one.
I have noticed she doesnt even pay attention to dat guy "Kai" i think?
She only have lust for MC, dats it nothing more.
So you still have problem?
Not the OP and sry to interrupt but I have a question if u dont mind....

Tldr : is it safe to go harem route from the beginning ? Or I should just focus on certain girl only ?

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
Not the OP and sry to interrupt but I have a question if u dont mind....

Tldr : is it safe to go harem route from the beginning ? Or I should just focus on certain girl only ?
Yes it's safe, you can get the naugty scenes with all the girls without any drawback

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Does this game have the same issue as OIAL where if you're not on someone's path, they basically don't exist in your game, or do you still get some level of interaction/story from them?

I was thinking of not staying on Nancy's path- the fact that she's got someone she already has a crush on and you have to go out of your way to intervene and shut it down kinda makes me feel bad, I do kinda want to let her just live her life. But I don't want her to just vanish from the game completely or completely skip whatever story she has.
You do interact with them, but knowing how the harem is the main path it's obvious their content is going to be reduced if you're not following one of the girl's paths.

And Kai is the one who has a crush on Nancy. She doesn't even pay him attention outside of their yoga classes. Nancy even considers him just a good friend when asking him for advice for a guy she has a crush on (Kai's face thinking he was the one who she wanted and disappointment when he discovered it wasn't him was hilarious).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yo do interact with them, but knowing how the harem is the main path it's obvious their content is going to be reduced if you're not following one of the girl's paths.

And Kai is the one who has a crush on Nancy. She doesn't even pay him attention outside of their yoga classes. Nancy even considers him just a good friend when asking him for advice for a guy she has a crush on (Kai's face thinking he was the one who she wanted and disappointment when he discovered it wasn't him was hilarious).
Poor Kai, it's okay, maybe Gertrude will draw his attention :HideThePain:especially since it is she free from Pitrik

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes