Steuan

May 3, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: RHFlash

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Remember people, just because a girl has a nice ass (and here they all do), doesn´t mean she will be into anal.
That said, I hope for anal scenes with all of them and Dalia is perfectly fine as number one to try it.

As long as I get to finish the same way as her last two scenes, I´m all for it.

Reactions: songlick

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I believe that was talking about Oailt and not Eternum though. But yes, that sums up, and I agree with him.
He's been harping the same sentiment even before Eternum dropped its first chapter tho.

Screenshot_20240610_122711_Discord.jpg

Like, he's willing to change typos and dialogue and retcon some stuff in the early game script if it didn't age well (i.e. changing Twitter to X, retconning Penny's backstory as a freshman in college to age her up). But ask him to remake renders and he'll probably give you the stink eye or something. :HideThePain:

Reactions: soxfanforever

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
Caribdis is 100% right on that point. I hate it when devs decide to redo earlier portions of a game before they actually finish it. If I'm already invested in a story, I definitely do not need time devoted to a remaster/remake of early chapters until well after I see a resolution of the main plot. I can think of a couple big games that got into the weeds on remaking the early part of the game and have now gone years without a meaningful update to the main story. So disappointing.

That said, I thankfully have no fear of that happening to this title.

Reactions: fapderp11

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 8 (day 9 will be the last for 0.7.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Das_Peanut

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 8 (final for this version?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing we're all thinking the same thing. Note the usage of the first-person plural when Luna answers whether she's all right or not.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes