Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Bummer considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but that scene was made around the time when Cari was still somewhat unknown and Patreon was still somewhat lenient with the ToS enforcement (barring incest among blood relatives). Times have changed though, so Cari unfortunately has to adapt otherwise he'll get kicked out of the platform where the vast majority of his supporters are.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes, but that scene was made around the time when Cari was still somewhat unknown and Patreon was still somewhat lenient with the ToS enforcement (barring incest among blood relatives). Times have changed though, so Cari unfortunately has to adapt otherwise he'll get kicked out of the platform where the vast majority of his supporters are.
Patreon is damn inconsistent though, there're still tons of game with open incest on the platform. Granted most of them are considerable smaller than Cari and I wouldn't risk it in his stead either, but yeah...a lot of people still "getting away with it" somehow.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
...About that...
Was merely going on with how the banters, flirts and teases went. Nancy's comments with Penny and Dalia, her comments to her self about the daughters and MC getting together and still wanting to be with him. Penny's teasing the MC about Dalia's ass in the phone text, etc.. Wasn't going on Patreon's rules. Truth is, I wasn't even thinking about Patreon at the time.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Was merely going on with how the banters, flirts and teases went. Nancy's comments with Penny and Dalia, her comments to her self about the daughters and MC getting together and still wanting to be with him. Penny's teasing the MC about Dalia's ass in the phone text, etc.. Wasn't going on Patreon's rules. Truth is, I wasn't even thinking about Patreon at the time.
I'm sure the dev was planning to have those scenes at some point but had to pivot thanks to the renewed enforcement by Patreon (and since the lewd scenes are written separately from the major plot points then he doesn't have the problem of having to do any sort of rewrite to the story to accomodate the enforcement). Doesn't help that he's a lot more popular so he's under a lot more scrutiny. Shame, but it is what it is. /shrugs

Reactions: [VEN0M] and dboura

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
will Calypso also be a full Harem member in the future?
Calypso first needs to figure out how to get out of the full server, or whether she is real, and maybe even find her people whom she knows. and then we will see how the plot will go from Calypso’s side, either stay with his old people from the elf race, or she will choose Orion out of love...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What did people pick for the mcs nickname mine is the Arisen because i started a new playthrough when dragons dogma 2 came out
  • MC's default name is based on a mythological giant famed for his hunting prowess
  • MC is shown to have a thing for crossbows back in Ogygia, which is a hunter's favored weapon alongside bows, firearms, and the like
With that said, it's pretty much a no-brainer IMO...

Screenshot_20240715_161319_Ren'Py 771 Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240715_161307_Ren'Py 771 Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Calypso's going to be a fully harem member, bro. No worries here. ;)

I mean, look how the Princess of the Sy-tel-quessir is jealous of Orion. :giggle:

View attachment 3833242 View attachment 3833243
I don't know about that. She was moved into the others category and there are a lot of speculation as to why. One potential reason could just be to avoid spoilers, but it might also be that she gets her own special ending in which Orion and her unite to free her people or something in the end. So basically a second good ending to the harem ending.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I don't know about that. She was moved into the others category and there are a lot of speculation as to why. One potential reason could just be to avoid spoilers, but it might also be that she gets her own special ending in which Orion and her unite to free her people or something in the end. So basically a second good ending to the harem ending.
agreed, since Caribdis has yet to show how exactly Calypso fits in the Harem, as of right now i think it's better to think of her as a honorary harem member. this may change in the future but right nowm that's the best description of her.

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes