diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Fixed it for everyone all!
There's a quote from a manga or anime that goes like:

Only a boy chooses, a real man takes everything
So far every girl has a very good plot going on, the sexy times are good, the fun times are good, the emotional times good as well, it has been a interesting ride, even thought I'm not so much fan of 3D style games, specially those Daz3D cookie cutter ones

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
Any theories about time dilation or something like that?
There were a few scenes where the cast talks about growing hair faster and stuff.
I kind of get that Orions training in Eternum translate into "the real world" over time but the hair growth-thing ... ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Any theories about time dilation or something like that?
There were a few scenes where the cast talks about growing hair faster and stuff.
I kind of get that Orions training in Eternum translate into "the real world" over time but the hair growth-thing ... ?
There was a time skip between 0.5 and 0.6 of almost four weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorfnutter

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
guys i played v0.7 few months ago how can install v0.7.5 and start my game from 0.7 ending. i mean i don't like go through all over from 0
Don't worry, you don't miss much. In the new 0.7.5 ending you just see how Axel takes all your girls for himself and you pass out as they disappear. Perfect cliffhanger. :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, the 0.7.5 update is just bugfixes. It doesn't add anything new to the story. You have to wait until the 0.8 update to see new content.

Disciple of Rance

Apr 4, 2024
Hate to break this to you then, but Eternum exists in the same world as Once in a Lifetime, where at least some "magic" or something like it exists in our world.

Edit: Also, it's been strongly alluded that the Eternum "servers" actually are other realms that players are astral projecting into. It's hinted the chip just allows normal people to do this in a "game like" manner. It's very much implied that Orion eventually won't need the aid.
Well shiet, thanks for correcting me. I'll be replaying the game from the start one 0.8 is released.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I love this game been playing for days it seems-so much content!

However, it does strike me as a loss that some of the action happens to the MC and the girls in days that the player isn't a part of. Purely from a character development angle, I mean we spend all this time honing the MC to our (the player's) liking and I for one would like to get to hear about events AND get to see/participate in them in game because, whether we see it or not, it helps shape who the MC is. That, besides the sex scenes, is part of the draw for playing these games-at least for me. Especially for games at good as this is. It makes me wonder if there is a way if the developer would consider putting in some content for the time lapses? At least maybe reduce the amount of them-seems like every other scenes we skip a couple of days

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

However, it does strike me as a loss that some of the action happens to the MC and the girls in days that the player isn't a part of. Purely from a character development angle, I mean we spend all this time honing the MC to our (the player's) liking and I for one would like to get to hear about events AND get to see/participate in them in game because, whether we see it or not, it helps shape who the MC is. That, besides the sex scenes, is part of the draw for playing these games-at least for me. Especially for games at good as this is. It makes me wonder if there is a way if the developer would consider putting in some content for the time lapses? At least maybe reduce the amount of them-seems like every other scenes we skip a couple of days
Probably not considering that the dev's focus is on the plot and the major events that serve as character-defining moments for Orion and the LI's. , I doubt he'll change his current storytelling this far into the whole thing.

Edit: And before you ask if the dev would be able to add content to earlier skips...well...

Screenshot_20240123_105609_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022

I don't know about skipping the time skips, but I do like it when they're spending time together and just messing around in Eternum without it being a goal-orientated dash for the stones. The game is usually pretty good at that and I think he does a decent job at balancing story with sex overall, but the last update didn't seem as good in that regard as it usually does.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I don't know about skipping the time skips, but I do like it when they're spending time together and just messing around in Eternum without it being a goal-orientated dash for the stones. The game is usually pretty good at that and I think he does a decent job at balancing story with sex overall, but the last update didn't seem as good in that regard as it usually does.
mostly i thought it would be longer and well the last cliffhanger was epic af too lmao, im going to assume this next one will be pretty big Eternum has a good track record imo

4.80 star(s) 939 Votes