diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Tell me about the war, grandpa. What haunts you the most?
Son, you don't want to call that haunted stories here, those were bloodbaths, horrors of waifus being disrespectfully tiered and tallied, the long pages of words, of people going against each other because their waifus, broken friendships, families destroyed, threads closed and purged

Those horrors will haunt us, the veterans, for as long as we live, a terrible reminder of how a waifu could torn the world asunder

Reactions: KanyeT

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know about skipping the time skips, but I do like it when they're spending time together and just messing around in Eternum without it being a goal-orientated dash for the stones. The game is usually pretty good at that and I think he does a decent job at balancing story with sex overall, but the last update didn't seem as good in that regard as it usually does.
You're not alone in this. Many peeps (me included) have asked on Discord for more moments like those.
If Cari will put them in the game... only time will tell.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You're not alone in this. Many peeps (me included) have asked on Discord for more moments like those.
If Cari will put them in the game... only time will tell.
Not sure how he could do that considering he probably has about 4-6 updates left after 0.8 . I suppose I can see him squeezing one more downtime update prior to the final showdown, but beyond that I dunno.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 939 Votes