StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
It's true, they exist. I think it's probably a fraction of a fraction of all guys out there, but that's a guess. All I know is she's not appealing at all to me, and given the chance I'd turn her down if the attitude keeps going. Emasculation isn't a big thing for me.

Hell, I'm even old enough that 'chasing' a girl is a bit boring anymore - I appreciate women that actually say what they mean, more than ever now. But then I'd say I'm not the norm, as I don't believe in the whole 'women giving themselves to men', but rather it's a two-way street. So yeah, not even interested in any perceived challenge that winning her affection would imply.

Physically, Calypso is stunning. As for her personality: repugnant. ;)
weak.

b_m_dodger

Formerly 'bobby_miller_dodger'
Jun 19, 2024
It's true, they exist. I think it's probably a fraction of a fraction of all guys out there, but that's a guess. All I know is she's not appealing at all to me, and given the chance I'd turn her down if the attitude keeps going. Emasculation isn't a big thing for me.

Hell, I'm even old enough that 'chasing' a girl is a bit boring anymore - I appreciate women that actually say what they mean, more than ever now. But then I'd say I'm not the norm, as I don't believe in the whole 'women giving themselves to men', but rather it's a two-way street. So yeah, not even interested in any perceived challenge that winning her affection would imply.

Physically, Calypso is stunning. As for her personality: repugnant. ;)
One very specific kink - that I will concede, yep.
Ironically, these comments reek of self-righteousness and arrogance, mixed with insecurity. You might be even more arrogant than Calypso, and you are for sure more irritating and detestable or, in your words, repugnant.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I mean...that is pretty much one of my theories: There will be two good endings, one will be the harem ending and the other one will be an ending in which Orion becomes king with Calypso over "Eternum". :unsure:
Another possibilities could be:

1- Orion may decide to stay in the real world and leave Calypso as queen in Eternum, but gives her an heir to secure the future. (only would work with pregnancy content enabled)

2-Orion and the gang might decide to somehow live permanently in Eternum, thus allowing Calypso to join the harem fully.

3- Orion and the gang decide to reveal the truth about everything in Eternum to the world, thus causing Ulysees to go bankrupt, Calypso is now free and gains the ability to travel to the "real world" and makes frequent visits to the gang.

again these are just theories, might be a bit far fetched.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Another possibilities could be:

1- Orion may decide to stay in the real world and leave Calypso as queen in Eternum, but gives her an heir to secure the future. (only would work with pregnancy content enabled)

2-Orion and the gang might decide to somehow live permanently in Eternum, thus allowing Calypso to join the harem fully.

3- Orion and the gang decide to reveal the truth about everything in Eternum to the world, thus causing Ulysees to go bankrupt, Calypso is now free and gains the ability to travel to the "real world" and makes frequent visits to the gang.

again these are just theories, might be a bit far fetched.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Calypso might want to be a dominating woman, but she isn't one. That is the core of her story arc. She is completely under the control of others and only slowly gaining back control of her own life (if she even is alive in that sense). So much so that even after she was freed she had no idea what to do with herself but to sit around and wait until she was called for to help Orion and the crew. That is the point of her story for now. :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You mean as a good but not canon ending, I hope?
I sincerely hope that once the gang will get the throne of Acheron ( whatever it means) and they solve the Eternum lore, there will be a more "and they lived happily forever after all together" like in OIAL, honestly.

Yeah I admit I'm a softie and I want the best for all of them so Caly for me is part of the gang. :) :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You mean as a good but not canon ending, I hope?
No, as a True Ending.

I sincerely hope that once the gang will get the throne of Acheron ( whatever it means) and they solve the Eternum lore, there will be a more "and they lived happily forever after all together" like in OIAL, honestly.
That's actually one of my pet peeves with OIAL. I mean, I don't mind happy endings. But happy endings need to be earned, IMO. And one that doesn't have that much of a cost on the protagonist's end is basically "meh" to me (and yes, losing Asmodeus was hardly a cost since we barely even knew the guy).

Which is why the ending for 0.7 gives me hope that Cari won't pull his punches this time around and make the group actually earn their ending...and by earn I mean that there will be actual costs to their path to victory, ones that will actually sting this time around. :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No, as a True Ending.

That's actually one of my pet peeves with OIAL. I mean, I don't mind happy endings. But happy endings need to be earned, IMO. And one that doesn't have that much of a cost on the protagonist's end is basically "meh" to me (and yes, losing Asmodeus was hardly a cost since we barely even knew the guy).

Which is why the ending for 0.7 gives me hope that Cari won't pull his punches this time around and make the group actually earn their ending...and by earn I mean that there will be actual costs to their path to victory, ones that will actually sting this time around. :HideThePain:
Gh!
That sound harsh to me, but I can understand your logic behind it and I must say that it work imho, though I admit i would like something less heartbreaking.
But yeah, I agree on the fact that, this time, the choices must mean something.
I may have explained myself badly, I didn't want a fairy tale ending, but the hope they could finish together in a more meaningful way, even though I admit it's difficult to get all the girls ( Caly included), without a very high and painful price to pay would sound bad as you said.
It can't be a gold pave to victory this time true, or else everything we've seen so far would be wasted, and I don't think Cari has this in his mind planned for us.
I'm honest I would like an ending that will see all the gang together ( I can dream, nothing to lose on it), but I will accept whatever the outcome will be, the game so far is more than I could have ever hoped, so let's confide in Cari ability to give us a great ending. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Like choosing four of the girls to die for the other four to survive? :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I may have explained myself badly, I didn't want a fairy tale ending, but the hope they could finish together in a more meaningful way, even though I admit it's difficult to get all the girls ( Caly included)
But the theorycrafted ending I've shared does have all of them together, Caly included...

...after everyone in Orion's group dies of old age and reunite in Eternum, that is. :HideThePain:

Like choosing four of the girls to die for the other four to survive? :HideThePain:
I mean, with the ending I've theorycrafted, it will only require the willing sacrifice of one particular elf.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
But the theorycrafted ending I've shared does have all of them together, Caly included...

...after everyone in Orion's group dies of old age and reunite in Eternum, that is. :HideThePain:

I mean, with the ending I've theorycrafted, it will only require the willing sacrifice of one particular elf.

Yeah, it's more than reasonable, in the end having a first good end irl then finishing all together with Caly too.
Sad but it work. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 940 Votes