locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ooo lol why did you have to add the ALIEN in the mix lol for me its dark humor but for some who hasnt seen all the old alien Movies whill be scared and shitting all rainbow colors in there Pants LoL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Z4KJ0N3S

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this is also funny this is ryan renolds at its best from the bleu-shirt guy (Free Guy)
1723390778973.png 1723390809956.png
here its whit Sushi but the movie its about simple grained coffee LoL
and then whit her the interstellar Moment
1723391046309.png
seriously Funny
i also love the login tunnel to any server its like a Rollercoaster

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
true and the first movie in 1979 is also my birthyear so ya
also i have another gut feeling it whas never sayd that his mom died right that she dissapeared the mom of the MC
then why is my gut telling that luna's mom Olivia could be also MC mom becausse off the Eyes and he is also different like luna
since you canot get stronger in real life by playing a game that feels almost real
and yet he DID which means he is just as special as Luna
and maybe that's why Luna canot see his future becausse of that

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
I don't think Annie would be angry with him for using the money that way. She gave it to him to use as he wanted. She probably would be annoyed because she likes him, but he did not know that, and she knew he did not know that, so she wouldn't be annoyed at him for long.
This is not how women operate :HideThePain:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
also i have another gut feeling it whas never sayd that his mom died right that she dissapeared the mom of the MC
then why is my gut telling that luna's mom Olivia could be also MC mom becausse off the Eyes and he is also different like luna
since you canot get stronger in real life by playing a game that feels almost real
and yet he DID which means he is just as special as Luna
and maybe that's why Luna canot see his future becausse of that
Luna's powers come from her father side, not mother's. Olivia being MC's mom wouldn't give him any special powers.
If she was his mother, he'd recognize her as soon as he saw her pic - his father certainly showed pics of her to him as he grew up. Oh, and he saw Olivia's visage in Warthogs - another place he'd recognize her as his mom.
Also, if that was the case, he and Luna would be commiting incest and this game has no incest content. 0% chance of her being his mom.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think Annie would be angry with him for using the money that way. She gave it to him to use as he wanted. She probably would be annoyed because she likes him, but he did not know that, and she knew he did not know that, so she wouldn't be annoyed at him for long.
Annie doesn't only like him; she loves him. Having him spending the money she gave him to have sex with another woman would be devastating to her. There's no way he'll ever tell a soul he and Eva went down to business.

Reactions: ProtonMH

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
all believe that then but this is from another game that isnt that old
psycho lady bots in the this picture i dong remeber the name off that game
1723413956064.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 know the answer on the Gideon Cook Murder case who did it.
does it really matter the first vote
who is the perp that killed Gideon Cook

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
here comes the Alien Egg
1723417932193.png
and the Portal 1&2 gun aswhell whould have bin funny iff it does work lol

1723421892437.png
i can only think of 1 off the movies of shrek whit Puss in boots
becausse what's happening here happends in 1 off the shrek movies aswhell LoL

Last edited: