ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022
I really hope Calypso will get her own slot in the relationship menu in the next update. It feels wrong to have her with the "randoms". I like Eva but the way you meet her is really weird (spending the money your best female friend just gave you on hookers) and seeing her when wanting to access Calypsos Scenes doesnt feel right (even more so if I dont even have Evas and Maats scenes unlocked but Eva is still the poster girl for the "others" category).

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I really hope Calypso will get her own slot in the relationship menu in the next update. It feels wrong to have her with the "randoms". I like Eva but the way you meet her is really weird (spending the money your best female friend just gave you on hookers) and seeing her when wanting to access Calypsos Scenes doesnt feel right (even more so if I dont even have Evas and Maats scenes unlocked but Eva is still the poster girl for the "others" category).
Although I agree with the Calypso change I don't think it'll happen again since it might be the Mandela Effect but I can swear she was marked as a main LI with the others in the first updates but that changed. So if that happened I don't think it'll change again. Ultimately is up to Cari.

When it comes to Eva I guess, like with Maat, it's about perspective. She starts off trying to con the MC out off his money but ends up liking/pitting the guy. Then you combine that with the fact that she didn't seem to care much about that place she was working for and her decision to have some fun and move on makes sense.

Eva is a nice lass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The girls might disagree tho
This image is still one of my favorites. All we needed was some demonic whispers while MC is trying not to dig his hole deeper:KEK:
Thankfully Eva saves his skin because as I said she's a nice lass:BootyTime:

Reactions: Leo-67 and ProtonMH

ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022
Although I agree with the Calypso change I don't think it'll happen again since it might be the Mandela Effect but I can swear she was marked as a main LI with the others in the first updates but that changed. So if that happened I don't think it'll change again. Ultimately is up to Cari.

When it comes to Eva I guess, like with Maat, it's about perspective. She starts off trying to con the MC out off his money but ends up liking/pitting the guy. Then you combine that with the fact that she didn't seem to care much about that place she was working for and her decision to have some fun and move on makes sense.

Eva is a nice lass

The girls might disagree tho
This image is still one of my favorites. All we needed was some demonic whispers while MC is trying not to dig his hole deeper:KEK:
Thankfully Eva saves his skin because as I said she's a nice lass:BootyTime:
I also really like Eva, I just did not see her Scene in my first playthrough because instantly spending my money at some "gentlemans club" did not seem like a good idea, even worse if Annie finds out. Just having something neutral as the symbol for the other characters-category would be enough, seeing Evas Face as the category to which Calypso belongs while I did not have a scene with Eva is just kinda random. Thanks for the clarification, though. Would be a shame if Cari sticks with the current menu design.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
a nice Lass with a Cute Ass.:love:
Well as she told the girls

I also really like Eva, I just did not see her Scene in my first playthrough because instantly spending my money at some "gentlemans club" did not seem like a good idea, even worse if Annie finds out. Just having something neutral as the symbol for the other characters-category would be enough, seeing Evas Face as the category to which Calypso belongs while I did not have a scene with Eva is just kinda random. Thanks for the clarification, though. Would be a shame if Cari sticks with the current menu design.
Oh I didn't mean to disagree with you on that point since I get where you're coming from. It's one of those moments where you have to "suspend your disbelief" (Idk if I'm using this correctly) and go with it even if most of us wouldn't do that in the same situation. I did have to appreciate Eva's logic for the event to make sense tho.

Jupiter720

Aug 7, 2022
Yo, does anyone have a list with games with his kind of art style and animation? I know this one, oppai odyssey and stray incubus. Please tell if you know more

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I viewed the scene with Eva as it being his first time in (what he was sure at the time was) virtual reality, a little overwhelmed, walking into a place like that and meeting Eva... he was told that what happened between them was up to the girl, and did not necessarily involve sex. But he was intrigued by her. He sensed something about her. So even if nothing sexual would happen, he couldn't resist.

I don't think Annie would be angry with him for using the money that way. She gave it to him to use as he wanted. She probably would be annoyed because she likes him, but he did not know that, and she knew he did not know that, so she wouldn't be annoyed at him for long.

(I'm writing this from the point of view of someone who went with Eva)

Eva really is a nice girl. And an interesting one. She felt a connection with Orion. Far from wanting to con him, she offered a legitimate service for an agreed upon fee. Then because she really liked him she gave him far more than was on offer - she says she is not supposed to have sex with clients; the blowjob was the limit of allowed sexual interaction - enough to possibly get her in trouble even without her deciding not to take his money. What she did had nothing much to do with her lack of attachment to her employer. It was about Orion.

I'm still curious about her. More so with recent revelations about the nature of Eternum. Reading their conversation now hits different to the first time.

Reactions: Dunner

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i must say this lady is also Hot and i knew she whasnt a AI/NPC her responce whas like reallife person
1723330934479.png
so far i really like the game and it even has harem option and that's what i like aswhell no forced stuf like whell almost since the preatorian just straight up Murderd Benjaminwhich i fine which becausse that guy whas a douchbag
but i have a gut feeling that Axel is Thanatos that's why that player is cheating like crazy by being unkillable

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
As sexypeanut said, none are "confirmed". However I'm sure that we'll definitely get Dalia and Annie scenes. As for the remaining 2: probably Nancy, seeing as her last scene was in 0.5 and maybe Calypso, since she's a de facto LI and her last (and only) scene was in 0.6. Highly doubt we'll be seeing Luna/Penny/Nova (since they just had scenes in 0.7) or Alex for that matter, because even though her last scene was in 0.6 it was the first scene of the insane quality/animation count that we're getting nowadays, so there's really no point for her to have a scene again in 0.8. But then again, Cari said he doubts anyone will be able to guess all the scenes for 0.8, so anything is possible.
All the talk about no one being able to guess all the scene makes me wonder: what if Cari is saying that because one of the scenes will be a threesome?

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Yo, does anyone have a list with games with his kind of art style and animation? I know this one, oppai odyssey and stray incubus. Please tell if you know more
Try Twisted Memories if you haven't already. A bit more stylized but same art styl-ish. Its premise might be a bit daunting for the more faint of heart but I assure you the writing is excellent and general plot well developed.

4.80 star(s) 943 Votes