Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I mean, I'm subbed already. It's just not on that tier so I can't join the QnA lol.

:KEK: :HideThePain:
Like Ben Swolo once said:

Jokes aside it's awesome that we can help Cari achieve his dream/vision no matter how much one can pledge. And we can see that he uses the $$$ wisely.

I'm sure it's been said but can't remember on pregnancy, is it going to develop as updates go on or is it going to be end of or near end of game
Assuming Cari goes the same route as OIALT it will be either end game or epilogue content. For OIALT it was in the Epilogue but I assume pregnancy content (like the rest of the content) will be expanded on towards the end.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Well, Caribdis said that the four scenes will be more difficult to predict than in other updates. The easy guess would be Annie,Dalia,Nancy and Alex but one of them might be ousted in favor of someone less predictable :unsure: (like Calypso/Idriel).
This looks accurate. Alex and Dalia are my best girls, but a scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit I'll take that. Alex we can wait for the next update.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm sure it's been said but can't remember on pregnancy, is it going to develop as updates go on or is it going to be end of or near end of game
Most probably at the end. Caribdis isn't into baby bump sex (adn he'd need to make the scenes twice, since there is the option without pregnancy)

Reactions: Dunner

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Caribdis will most likely follow the same formula:

1- in the coming updates, the girls will realize their period is late.
2- sometime right before the story's climax they'll probably take pregnancy tests and will tell Orion they're pregnant. (my bet is the harem will become official at around this point).
3- We'll see a montage of the girls with big bellies/small kids in the epilogue.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

2- sometime right before the story's climax they'll probably take pregnancy tests and will tell Orion they're pregnant. (my bet is the harem will become official at around this point).
3- We'll see a montage of the girls with big bellies/small kids in the epilogue.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Caribdis has said the official harem status will happen sooner in Eternum than it was in OIAL, so I'd say by update 0.10

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
we
Well, Caribdis said that the four scenes will be more difficult to predict than in other updates. The easy guess would be Annie,Dalia,Nancy and Alex but one of them might be ousted in favor of someone less predictable :unsure: (like Calypso/Idriel).
well 0.8 is gonna be the place where they travel in the ocean to get the stone right so anyone who is on that trip may be in the scene

Kraxen

May 5, 2023
Do we know whose scenes are confirmed next update? I'm assuming Annie and Dalia and probably Luna and Calypso
As sexypeanut said, none are "confirmed". However I'm sure that we'll definitely get Dalia and Annie scenes. As for the remaining 2: probably Nancy, seeing as her last scene was in 0.5 and maybe Calypso, since she's a de facto LI and her last (and only) scene was in 0.6. Highly doubt we'll be seeing Luna/Penny/Nova (since they just had scenes in 0.7) or Alex for that matter, because even though her last scene was in 0.6 it was the first scene of the insane quality/animation count that we're getting nowadays, so there's really no point for her to have a scene again in 0.8. But then again, Cari said he doubts anyone will be able to guess all the scenes for 0.8, so anything is possible.

Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 942 Votes