StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
just saying that 0.8 still is one of the slowest paced updates of Eternum, just slightly faster than 0.7 (which is understandable, render quality in current updates are so fuckin high that's it's natural those take more time)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
just saying that 0.8 still is one of the slowest paced updates of Eternum, just slightly faster than 0.7 (which is understandable, render quality in current updates are so fuckin high that's it's natural those take more time)
I mean, 0.8's gonna have 4 scenes this time around so it'll definitely be on the meatier side compared to 0.7 (IYKWIM). :Kappa:

Plus 0.7's dev speed was bloated due to Cari taking a near 1 month off during Christmas and the majority of January. Remove that and the prog speed will likely look shorter compared to 0.8. :whistle:

Ellyx

Croissant enthusiast
GFX Designer
Donor
Apr 9, 2022
i already know the 4 scenes are gonna include annie nanny and the rest idk
Well, Caribdis said that the four scenes will be more difficult to predict than in other updates. The easy guess would be Annie,Dalia,Nancy and Alex but one of them might be ousted in favor of someone less predictable :unsure: (like Calypso/Idriel).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Well, Caribdis said that the four scenes will be more difficult to predict than in other updates. The easy guess would be Annie,Dalia,Nancy and Alex but one of them might be ousted in favor of someone less predictable :unsure: (like Calypso/Idriel).
I don't see Alex having a scene in 0.8. Calypso makes more sense - even more so if she's the one that rescues Orion.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like Caribdis is hosting a Q&A on his Patreon. Should be interesting to get his perspective on a variety of topics related to game development. As well as the future of Eternum.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Only for Eternumite tier ($29 sub) and above, though...

:HideThePain:
Well our man Playboy Cari deserves all the subs. This reminds me that we have a message from our sponsor The Empress of the WRE (Which by this point should just be named The Roman Empire since the ERE was annexed some time ago. CARI PLS FIX)
Eternumv6 5(I want you for the Caribdis Patreon).png

4.80 star(s) 942 Votes