DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Question, what does the monster tag here mean

what's the related content?
There's a non-human LI, Calypso, so that might be the only tag that applies. There are also "monsters" that show up in scenes (at Warthogs, on the Andromeda server, and a few other places), so those are in the game, but they aren't LI characters. Well, Alex has turned into a dinosaur once, so she can be a monster in Eternum. That could get kinky...

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
If you look on the post I answered, you can see it was about the creativity of creatives. All I said is it isn't creative to create something mainstream. In AVN genre harem and incest is mainstream.
That is slightly simplistic. Creativity don't care about mainstream or not. If someone creative, who doesn't care about being mainstream or not, create a story with harem and incest, then it's creative, no matter if the kinks themselves are mainstream or not. Creativity is about treating the kinks in their own way, without pumping off others. It's more about how you do it than the kinks themselves.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That is slightly simplistic. Creativity don't care about mainstream or not. If someone creative, who doesn't care about being mainstream or not, create a story with harem and incest, then it's creative, no matter if the kinks themselves are mainstream or not. Creativity is about treating the kinks in their own way, without pumping off others. It's more about how you do it than the kinks themselves.
Dudes, you're all getting very offtopic over my harmless pointer about harem and incest being mainstream in AVN's. Maybe we should go back to topic (the game Eternum). A little bit offtopic might be okay for the mods but this turns into a whole other conversation, and to be honest I don't see the reason to discuss this. Nothing wrong with mainstream and also not with making games for mainstream. Although I'll never get how incest could get such a major trope. Maybe it's just a vocal audience. I don't know, but that's also not the topic of this thread. So I'll just leave that topic unanswered now.

Reactions: Chuck6o
4.80 star(s) 940 Votes