Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I don't know why I never picked this game up prior to this last week but for some reason I didn't. Now that I have played it I must say F*** this game. I have barely slept since binging the whole damn thing. I knew I would like it when I saw Annie and then saw how cute she is, personality, looks, everything.

Then you get the household and while I am not a fan of balloon breasts, the girls all look amazing, they have unique enough personalities that all come together, it got better. After that comes Luna and Nova... I have just over 300 AVNs under my belt (probably not a lot compared to most people here) and Eternum is in my top 5 before I am even halfway finished.

Yes, the girls are beautiful. The Dev did a great job on making them individuals, the concept of the game, the graphics, and the story. I really like story AVNs, a lot. But not being a fan of NTR or Futa/Trans I skip a few here and there. So, this was and is a true pleasure to play. There is only one thing I would count as a negative if forced to come up with something and that would be the lack of small breasted LIs, and while saying that, even though I dislike DD+ women usually, I can't even complain about the girls here, AT ALL. (sigh... damn it)

Amazing job and can't wait for more. LOVE IT !
I have barely slept since binging the whole damn thing. I knew I would like it when I saw Annie and then saw how cute she is, personality, looks, everything.
I-Bet-Hes-Thinking-About-Other-Women copy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Aizen Myo
4.80 star(s) 957 Votes