songlick

May 19, 2024
To be fair pretty much all are kinda cute, and kinda sweet, and slutty at the same time, the variations are minor in the end. I guess it's the fantasy type of the writer, or what he sees as being most popular with the customers :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is this game going the way of milking now? I remember when the updates used to be consistently 4 months. Now we're reaching 8 months. Real shame if so.
Caribdis: /switches to 6 and a half months dev speed around 0.6 to prevent feelings of burnout, has been transparent from his dev reports in 0.7 that the near 8-month prog speed was due to him taking a much needed break during the winter holidays and that we shouldn't expect the same delay with 0.8, says 0.8 is going to be the largest update yet in terms of lewd scenes and render count* and insists that if all goes well it will release before the year is done for both his subs and the public

Screenshot_20240908_012648_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20240905_192818_Discord.jpg

(for context the largest release prior to this was 0.6 with around 1375+ renders and 4 lewd scenes)

People like you: gUyS I thInK CArIbDis iS mILkiNg

Last edited:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
When I first played a VN, I was like this guy on top. I couldn't understand why it took so much time to make a new update. Then my perspective changed when I tried to create my own. Facial expressions, posing, lighting, and good camera angles are all incredibly hard as fuck. I'm not even talking about the story plot, dialogues, grammar, and technical stuff like Ren'Py and music

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Stupidity spread everywhere after all, even if Caribdis did a 4 months update people like them will always crying " why the short update?" why so few of animation,renders and so on.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I forgot how to use Photoshop, so this is the best I can do
View attachment 4024717
Well my good sir
Steal your meme Just wanted you to know.jpg
Cheerios:coffee:;)

The update came out 5 months ago dude... though View attachment 4024770
Guys please remember Rule 14 of the internet:
don't feed the trollz.png

Stupidity spread everywhere after all, even if Caribdis did a 4 months update people like them will always crying " why the short update?" why so few of animation,renders and so on.
Besides that there are some people that can't be pleased. If it's 4 months, why is it 4 and not 2. If it's 2, why is it 2 and not 1.
Update of Kneekaps.jpg

Some of them deserve the Orion treatment from last update
Eternum Nancy Smack.png

Reactions: shucia

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Fantastic game! A small thing though: is it possible to have the music on a different channel from the lewd SFX? I know the music volume gets lowered during those scenes, but having a separate channel would be preferable, to allow us to completely mute the music if we wanted.

4.80 star(s) 957 Votes