Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Eternum did have a bit of the typical "creep MC" in the early chapters, with spying on Dalia being rewarded more than letting her know you're in the tub (and with Nancy being a more typical "horny landlady"), but it's gotten much more consistent in handing out rel points since then.
That is true, even though the MC gets rewarded for saying Dalia was beautiful and not exactly for the spying. Even here I can give a little bit of a pass because the spying happen totally on accident. It´s not like he hid himself in the bathroom to spy on her on purpose.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I am excited for the Dalia scene.

But my biggest criticism of Eternum is that the girls' different personalities disappear as soon as they get to this part. I would prefer them to like sex in different ways. Not necessarily matching their usual personality - it can be fun to have the sweet shy girl who turns into an insatiable can't get it hard enough freak when she's turned on – but not all wanting it the same way. Even most of the ones who haven't gone all the way yet have at least hinted they like it rough. I'm holding out hope that Luna won't be like that. I kind of want Annie to be, see previous comments about the sweet shy girl and also Annie wanting to show the others that she can handle herself. But would take her being different for the contrast.
You´re not wrong there. It almost seems nonsensical to have the girls have different personalities during normal playthrough but during sex scenes they all become sex demons or something. Not that I´m complaining about them.
I feel that as the updates keep coming we will see more variation in the type of sex they want. So far it´s always been rough and I´m expecting Dalia to be the same. Annie and Luna will probably be the first ones to have a more gentler scene, I´m assuming. In the end they all will have at least one sex scene on either side of the spectrum, but for now, I want to see Dalia get demolished.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You´re not wrong there. It almost seems nonsensical to have the girls have different personalities during normal playthrough but during sex scenes they all become sex demons or something. Not that I´m complaining about them.
I feel that as the updates keep coming we will see more variation in the type of sex they want. So far it´s always been rough and I´m expecting Dalia to be the same. Annie and Luna will probably be the first ones to have a more gentler scene, I´m assuming. In the end they all will have at least one sex scene on either side of the spectrum, but for now, I want to see Dalia get demolished.
Alex needs a slow sweet scene.

We all know that inside she's the sweetest girl ever. She's buried it because the world she lives in (the world of the Bardot family and how people outside see them) is hard. But she is.

Also, yes. Dalia is, quite literally, asking to be taken so hard that the bed (or whatever she happens to be lying on/leaning against) breaks.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The best girls on B???

1726086855106.png

Alex needs a slow sweet scene.

We all know that inside she's the sweetest girl ever. She's buried it because the world she lives in (the world of the Bardot family and how people outside see them) is hard. But she is.

Also, yes. Dalia is, quite literally, asking to be taken so hard that the bed (or whatever she happens to be lying on/leaning against) breaks.
100% agree!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Played through the game again and holy fuck is Luna cute. Seems like Caly still has some competition. These two are my absolute favorites right now. They are both very curious and innocent and Caly is obviously just as sweet under her royal facade. View attachment 4023849 View attachment 4023850
For me they all the same, each has their own unique style with their own unique problems, they are all great and fun and each one has their moment. And Nancy just knows what to say at the right moment.

4.80 star(s) 957 Votes