misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
If we're taking votes on who to add as LIs then THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! Say it with me now!

Wenlin Wenlin Wenlin Wenlin Wenlin Wenlin

There can be no other.

Also, as an aside. Orion is a bit of an admitted pervert and a filthy scumbag, so him cheating on a partner or even cheating on an entire harem would fit and/or only add to the sexyness of those of us who enjoy such content.
Fairy-sized Wenlin. I didn't realize I had this fetish until I played the "twenty-five" game, but yes, a fairy-sized Wenlin barely bigger than Orion's cock. And a potion of greater stretching.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Netflix should make a live Action movie on Eternum with
Orion = Robert pattinson
Alex = Millie bobby brown ,
Nancy = Scarlett johansen,
Dalia = Emma watson
Penny = Sydney sweeney,
Nova = Jenna Ortega
Hope these adult games go mainstream and they get a production team like Netflix, Activision or Tencent.If u give budgets and workforce to people like Caribdis they will do wonders with the resources.The update release times will reduce drastically.Currently there is a void in me while waiting for Eternums next update.Imagine once mainstream production houses like Netflix backing Caribdis and his team...
dont forget a roll for Chloe grace moretz she is hot 2

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
CEO of Ulysses is the goal actually if I'm not mistaken. :)
Well...since the HQ isn't set in Utah as far as we know... :HideThePain:

And yes, I know that polygamy is illegal in Utah as well, it's just a joke.

Seriously though: The goal is to live happily ever after with the girls and (potentially) all the kids Orion will make along the way. I would kinda doubt that there will be a "they are all happy and also filthy rich now!" ending. I rather expect us to have to free Eternum from Ulysses at some point, at least for the best ending. But that remains to be seen.

Reactions: Finuee

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Well...since the HQ isn't set in Utah as far as we know... :HideThePain:

And yes, I know that polygamy is illegal in Utah as well, it's just a joke.

Seriously though: The goal is to live happily ever after with the girls and (potentially) all the kids Orion will make along the way. I would kinda doubt that there will be a "they are all happy and also filthy rich now!" ending. I rather expect us to have to free Eternum from Ulysses at some point, at least for the best ending. But that remains to be seen.
I really hope not, giving a character functionally infinite money is a bit of a cop out plot wise, even in an ending imo.

I would rather see a vision of the future where they all live together and support each other through careers and effort.

Reactions: Takkatakka

The.World.According.To.Me

Formerly 'Bulvark'
Mar 16, 2022
Freeing Eternum (or whatever the multi-dimensionalverse is actually called) does not necessarily mean that access to the different realms will disappear. It's possible to unlock Earth so its accessible and they could all move to one of the other realms and live out their Harem Life.

Yes, I know as of now, they basically access Eternum through OBEs, but as far as I recall they never said whether the Founder goes in full body or also OBE. So might be possible to travel whole.

I guess only Cari (and whoever he bounces idea's off of) knows, and even then, it might not be set in stone. (Some of my favorite authors have claimed to know exactly how the story would proceed and end only to be surprised at the climax that "the characters kind of did their own thing and didn't really listen to the author". I am not an author, so I don't know how this fully works but they swear.)

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Yes, I know as of now, they basically access Eternum through OBEs, but as far as I recall they never said whether the Founder goes in full body or also OBE. So might be possible to travel whole.
It's mentioned at one point that the people who can enter & leave Eternum without portals or gear are called "immortals". You may recall that Caly says it was the immortals who locked her in that box in which we found her on the snowy world... Also (coincidence?) the name Ambrose (who was Eva's madam when we first meet her) literally MEANS immortal...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still no updates?? damn what a long wait...i totally forgot how things were at this point...it can't take this long for updates...really it's not normal to me.. same as BDik and other VN too....

Reactions: DoingMeAConcern

The.World.According.To.Me

Formerly 'Bulvark'
Mar 16, 2022
It's mentioned at one point that the people who can enter & leave Eternum without portals or gear are called "immortals".
I do remember this part of dialog; however it still does not clearly state that the method of entering / leaving is full bodied or OBE. Either way, if Orion and our host of beautiful women, take control of Eternum I just wonder if Orion, through the use of the 10 stones, would be able to "unlock" Eternum as opposed to basically crashing the game (more or less) that I have read some people theorizing.

There are so many possibilities, as I play it is hard to not think about them. In the end it will play out how it plays out but, the world is so expansive as it stands that the mind inherently wanders to the "what ifs". I love this game. :D

Reactions: jock1a and Finuee

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
I see there is talk about my girl Eva. IMO she could be a secondary LI but it will depend on how much she'll interact with the group in the future. She reminds me of the fact that in OIALT Iris, Aiko and Jasmine don't actually have "paths" per se but they can be part of the harem.

Will this happen in Eternum now that we have more primary LI? Depends on how much content is added and story involvement.

She will obviously have less sex scenes than the rest of the LI but Calypso is in the same boat thus we'll have to account how involved she'd get with everyone. For exanple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, I'm pushing for Eva to be a LI both because I like her and because I want more Eternum.

We need to keep Cari in the content mines working his ahh off since, obviously, we're a bunch of sadistic freaks:BootyTime: We'll turn our dear DEV into a masochist femboy sooner or later:KEK:

This last part is an obvious jab at all the people with unhealthy update expectations we see on most games on this site:HideThePain:
Isn't there an egyptian server?
Forgot the name but we might see Maat again.
yup, Orion will get his first female experience :p
Or... the juice could be used to implement a lewd scene which a lot of people would like to see.
Orion with one of the Carters + Annie? with Polyjuice into Dalia or something along those lines.
Dunno about Patreon when an "incest" scene (it isn't) is implemented like this

4.80 star(s) 970 Votes