Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe that's why Al Bundy was unhappy with his horny wife?
They had been together so long that she had lost all elasticity and her nipples were down to her knees when she was naked.

Then there was the smell of rotting fish and rancid cottage cheese...

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Note to Orion: avoid girls nicknamed "Peggy".
Brain: I feel like that's a name that Dalia would gleefully force Orion to call her as she handcuffs him while he's facing the wall...

...And then she leaves and comes back wearing a strap-on.

...And then she proceeds to murder his ass as revenge for accidentally taking her Anal virginity a few days back and not using lube.

Me: ...Again, why are you like this?

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I'll be honest at the end of v0.1, I was seriously doubting how Cari could seemingly introduce another interesting main cast character when we already have:
1. A girl next door, childhood friend
2. Babysitter turned hot MILF
3. Big tiddy blonde model
4. Tsundere, tomboy-ish childhood friend
5. Goth, shrouded in mystery
6. A fucking cool tomboy with white hair
I am glad to say I have been proven so, so wrong. A hacker girl (that doesn't conform to the Hollywood portrayal hacker, as a CS student that's a pretty big deal for me), who also watches Anime? Nova best girl, come fight me! (I mean, don't really, I just started 0.2, so I don't know her character yet).
View attachment 1840354
Welcome Brother ashencone to the Nova Cabal.
THE Shadow Cabal.png
(Yes that is and yes that is from the video he made)

any recommended good VNs like this?
We had an entire discussion on it. I linked it here so you don't have to look back 20 pages ;)

Reactions: fakitm8

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks for the answer!

It's unfortunate though, she and several girls I've seen from that game look nice, but the game itself doesn't interest me. Seems like it's scatter shot, fit in as many things as possible, hook up with a girl once and never see her again kind of thing. Maybe out of a very small selection of girl you get to pick one at the end or something. Could be reading the game wrong, but for a fan of harem romance games with buildup to the lewd moments (or at least more time with the girls afterwards and more than one hook up) it just doesn't seem like my kind of game. Harem and Romance seem like the only two types of content it won't have, :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Pretty sure the destruction of her pants is just a little easter egg, a bit of eye candy if you're paying attention, but not "canon" to how her armor is destroyed.

Or it's self-regenerating, the damage is a little less on other parts later too, so maybe her armor is magic and it prioritized fixing that area because, you know, modesty?

If you don't mind my asking, who is the female character in this? What is it from?

Welcome onboard the Nova train my friend. The ride keeps getting better and better.
"Pants Destruction" would be a spell I'd pay money for!;)

Yeah, her:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the answer!

It's unfortunate though, she and several girls I've seen from that game look nice, but the game itself doesn't interest me. Seems like it's scatter shot, fit in as many things as possible, hook up with a girl once and never see her again kind of thing. Maybe out of a very small selection of girl you get to pick one at the end or something. Could be reading the game wrong, but for a fan of harem romance games with buildup to the lewd moments (or at least more time with the girls afterwards and more than one hook up) it just doesn't seem like my kind of game. Harem and Romance seem like the only two types of content it won't have, :ROFLMAO:
AmiRose is one of the girls you can have a lot of content with in FL. Overall, it's actually a pretty good game. Some of the more intense fetishes are not for me, but most things/paths are avoidable or minimal impact.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Knife to the throat, lack of respect for privacy (yes, I'm not fun at parties).
The only worse is Alexandra.
The knife to the throat is oddly enough one of the reasons I like Nova.
I absolutely loved 0.1 and I was counting the days until the release of 0.2. Then one of the first scenes was Nova's introduction. When she invited MC in, a guy she never met before, I started to doubt I was idolizing this game too much. After all the "girl that instantly likes MC for no reason" is one of the most common tropes in AVN, one that I despise. Then BAM, knife to the throat, and I was "forgive me for I have sinned, this is the real deal and I'll never doubt Caribdis anymore".
Hmm yes, you read that game wrong but it's not really your fault cause it starts with a curveball.
The girls tied to a (optional) fetish are mostly inconsequentials (generally, some act like sub-routes) but they don't disappear and are recurring characters. The core of main girls are deeply ingrained on the main plot and I'ld dare say it has one of the most intriguing main plot among AVNs. I think you'll like it if you give it another chance.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Knife to the throat, lack of respect for privacy (yes, I'm not fun at parties).
The only worse is Alexandra.

Luckily ton of other amazing girls in this VN.
To be fair, it's not unbelievable that she's skeptical of new people, considering who her father is. There will have been enough people in the past who were only interested in her because her father is wealthy and has influence at Ulysses, and then distanced themselves from her when they found out she was the black sheep of the family, so to speak.

But she opens up to Orion with the right answers much faster than Jasmine in OiaLt did to the MC there. But well, maybe I just have a weakness for LIs with a sad backstory, who knows.

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
I'll be honest, Eternum has some excellent music. Most of the scenes are covered with BGMs that perfectly complement what's happening on the screen.
Except this one scene, is definitely not the BGM I expected during an intimate scene with Annie of all people. This would probably suit Nancy, or even Alex (not sure about this one) much more.
Annie seems like a mild character just trying to come out of her shell. A soft, soothing tone, or even total silence would be better than this.
Well, just my personal opinion. But I am heavily influenced by music, so I had to point this out.
screenshot0030.png

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I'll be honest, Eternum has some excellent music. Most of the scenes are covered with BGMs that perfectly complement what's happening on the screen.
Except this one scene, is definitely not the BGM I expected during an intimate scene with Annie of all people. This would probably suit Nancy, or even Alex (not sure about this one) much more.
Annie seems like a mild character just trying to come out of her shell. A soft, soothing tone, or even total silence would be better than this.
Well, just my personal opinion. But I am heavily influenced by music, so I had to point this out.
View attachment 1842247
Nah I disagree it was spot on cause while she is a shy girl she was trying to show her bad bitch side, I mean look at her face she was purposefully making the "I wanna fuck you" face not the ">< YAMETE KUDASAII" face

It was her wanting to show she can be "that girl" aswell and isn't just a shy nerd.

Music fit perfectly. Shoutout to this high level writing

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's the 'boring' anal scene, not the sophisticated.
If you've ever observed someone that thinks themselves "sophisticated" you will generally be observing "boring".

Then again, aren't most anal scenes boring*?

*Into someone's ass.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes