HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'll be honest at the end of v0.1, I was seriously doubting how Cari could seemingly introduce another interesting main cast character when we already have:
1. A girl next door, childhood friend
2. Babysitter turned hot MILF
3. Big tiddy blonde model
4. Tsundere, tomboy-ish childhood friend
5. Goth, shrouded in mystery
6. A fucking cool tomboy with white hair
I am glad to say I have been proven so, so wrong. A hacker girl (that doesn't conform to the Hollywood portrayal hacker, as a CS student that's a pretty big deal for me), who also watches Anime? Nova best girl, come fight me! (I mean, don't really, I just started 0.2, so I don't know her character yet).
View attachment 1840354
I'm not sold on "best girl" for SuperNova, but she's tied for first. She was in a tie for 2nd tier until latest updates. She moved up.

Reactions: Dylan741 and Dunner

CloudSand

May 11, 2021
Even if Orion is on the "receiving" side?

I dunno who Orion is(some slang?:WaitWhat:) But i will assume u got MC on your mind.

Hmmm... it depends what do I actualy mean by "scene". I would jump on my chair from excitement if one of the girls stick a finger in MC ass during BJ scene stimulating his prostate (this will fit nicely with NOVA i believe. She kinky). Only few know how great exp. it is. But i rather not want anyones shlong inside MC as I feel connected to him.:LUL:

Because the developer hates you.

Dick + ass + insertion = anal scene.
:unsure:
Sophisticated.
:unsure:
By sophisticated i meant building the sexual pressure, teasing.... energetic outburst with many positions during the act and rough finish. You know, sex can be wildish and you can act like animal(haha penis +ass=anal haha), but it can also be very harmonic, artistic, colourful like a song or fine wine.

Cari is the writer, not a bad one actualy. I believe he knows exactly what i mean. Cheers!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'll be honest at the end of v0.1, I was seriously doubting how Cari could seemingly introduce another interesting main cast character when we already have:
I am glad to say I have been proven so, so wrong. A hacker girl (that doesn't conform to the Hollywood portrayal hacker, as a CS student that's a pretty big deal for me), who also watches Anime? Nova best girl, come fight me! (I mean, don't really, I just started 0.2, so I don't know her character yet).
View attachment 1840354
I think she's Best Girl for many in here. Cute, smart, petite and a redhead. What's not to love?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
any recommended good VNs like this?
So it's tough to recommend a VN when we don't know what you like about this one. Especially, at least for me, because this is of exceptional quality and quite unique in it's storyline.

Tell us why you like it and I'm sure suggestions will follow.

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
So it's tough to recommend a VN when we don't know what you like about this one. Especially, at least for me, because this is of exceptional quality and quite unique in it's storyline.

Tell us why you like it and I'm sure suggestions will follow.
storyline and good quality models

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Fuck! Why the fuck did that part of the Armor regenerate so quickly?
No spoilers please, if the reason has already been revealed, I'm just on the first part.
View attachment 1840134
View attachment 1840136
Pretty sure the destruction of her pants is just a little easter egg, a bit of eye candy if you're paying attention, but not "canon" to how her armor is destroyed.

Or it's self-regenerating, the damage is a little less on other parts later too, so maybe her armor is magic and it prioritized fixing that area because, you know, modesty?
If you don't mind my asking, who is the female character in this? What is it from?
View attachment 1840354
Welcome onboard the Nova train my friend. The ride keeps getting better and better.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes