Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The root of the problem is that not everyone reads carefully so there's a high chance to glance over the sentence or misunderstand the sentence as a simple insult towards the character. Looking at the replies it's pretty obvious him being at an early stage didn't cross people's minds.

Now, this shouldn't sound like I dislike that he complained but in my humble opinion one should finish a game before criticizing certain aspects since the problems they criticize might already be solved. Obviously if people find a problem that just makes proceeding annoying/unbearable then yeah I understand but it's obviously not the case here. This is why I believe this whole thing happened because of a misunderstanding.

When it comes to the dialogue problem it might be both really. Perhaps the dialogue isn't really on his liking (it is very comedic and lighthearted most times) and now he looks forward to the sex scenes but the game is story driven thus he has to read the dialogue to get to the scenes. If he indeed came here just to look at the spicy scenes and doesn't care about the story then he'll obviously be disappointed.
It's really more of someone naming themselves "god" and making their first, knee jerk comment in a way that is entirely offputting to everyone else. Such egos need to be deflated.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What's the deal with the glitches and the visions?

What did you mean when you said "this time, it'll be the right one?"

Why are excommunications actually killing people in the real world?

What's the deal with those Praetorians back at Ogygia preventing us from getting a weapon that you said we should try to get to help us in the quest for the gems?

I NEED ANSWERS, LADY.

View attachment 1834113
She did say the problem wasn't her not answering, it was the MC not asking the right questions...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but it wasn't clearly stated that a player dies if he is excommunicated. It was suggested there is this possibility, after the death of a secondary character, but we don't know for sure if he actually died due to the excommunication or not.
Anyway I think we might suppose the feedback given by the neural implant cause a neural shock able to kill the player.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I suppose Caribdis did not have the right assets to create a scene with characters of the proper age.
In fact the characters themselves said something about that and Penny replied for some reason the has remembered the scene in that way.

Reactions: Dunner

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I suppose Caribdis did not have the right assets to create a scene with characters of the proper age.
In fact the characters themselves said something about that and Penny replied for some reason the has remembered the scene in that way.
Yeah it's actually quite difficult to create a realistic character of a young age in Honey Select 2, because the options for making a character don't really involve age. You can adjust the size and ratio of the facial and body features, but even then I find that a bit limited. It's almost impossible to create a character of realistic ratios when you reduce their size. Very easily you would create a character with an oversized head or weird body proportions.

Cumorgy

Jan 31, 2020
Are there any plans on adding actual pregnancy to this game or will the pregnancy be similar to the ones in Once in a Lifetime where it really only effected the ending scene? askign because i'm thinking about starting new and activating pregnancy if it does only change the ending.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes