ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I'm gonna guess it will be a non-main character like the blue haired girl or Nova.
How about the MC decides, which it will be? Actually every single H-scene is avoidable. So we are just talking about the first possible character we could decide to bang.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Another shameless plug inbound since it's still not listed in the VN's OP.

SanchoMod MultiMod can be found here as always. Fully updated to the latest Core v6 with even more bells & whistles with all the quality and professionalism you've come to expect from SanchoMod. Go get you some.

Regards and best to you and yours.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
This brings to mind a question I have been bouncing around in my head.

Who will be the first main girl to have sex with the MC outside of Eternum?

I think it might be Luna, not 100% sure why I think it'll be her, but that's just the vibe I get.
I think it'll be Alex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Longer than I intended... Hopefully 0.4 will be a hiatus on the disposable side LIs.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I've been thinking about why my gut says Luna might be the first girl to get a full sex scene outside Eternum and I think most people's reasons why she wouldn't be, are the reason I think she will.

She has lived her whole life without even being able to touch people. The first time she touched Orion she got super handsy and had to pull back, I could easily see her pushing her desire to feel all of him into a handjob and then that just going forward from there into a full sex scene.

I also don't think she's as naturally introverted as she seems, I think she just got forced into that kind of life by her powers. I mean, look at her jokes and humor and the way she acts in Eternum versus outside the game. Also, not to mention that sometimes the most introverted girls are also sometimes the biggest freaks in private.

And they already held hands in the Warthog server so... they're practically married, what's a little p-in-v after that?

I do think Annie is the more likely one, after her Nova would be a close contender. I just like to speculate and stuff.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I've been thinking about why my gut says Luna might be the first girl to get a full sex scene outside Eternum and I think most people's reasons why she wouldn't be, are the reason I think she will.

She has lived her whole life without even being able to touch people. The first time she touched Orion she got super handsy and had to pull back, I could easily see her pushing her desire to feel all of him into a handjob and then that just going forward from there into a full sex scene.

I also don't think she's as naturally introverted as she seems, I think she just got forced into that kind of life by her powers. I mean, look at her jokes and humor and the way she acts in Eternum versus outside the game. Also, not to mention that sometimes the most introverted girls are also sometimes the biggest freaks in private.

And they already held hands in the Warthog server so... they're practically married, what's a little p-in-v after that?

I do think Annie is the more likely one, after her Nova would be a close contender. I just like to speculate and stuff.
Yeah that's a good point Luna or Nova imo make the most sense.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think it'll be Alex.

Longer than I intended... Hopefully 0.4 will be a hiatus on the disposable side LIs.
No way. She's the typical girl who puts barriers around herself. She's not just going to be dtf at the drop of a hat.

I can see something happening with her early if she gets mad at her father or brother about something and does it 'in revenge', but there's no way she's going to go all the way immediatly. It took her an episode just to allow mc to call her Alex.

Similar for Luna. She gets embarrassed when her father only so much suggests at dating Orion. She's not going to go all the way anytime soon.
She gets a bit handsy with the future telling, then immediatly jumps back when she notices.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Please inform my wife that getting a little bj or two on the side is no reason to accuse me of cheating.
Sure it's sex stuff, but can you really say you've had sex? In any case it doesn't make you lose your virginity (at least for girls)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes