fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
guys, when will version V0.4 come out ? any info ?
Possibly August according to the creator.

Progress report 0.4

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a nice start of the summer!
0.4 is getting closer every day I thought it was fair to give you all a bit of info about it!

The update is looking good, and it'll probably have a similar size to the previous ones. As of today, I have more than 800 new renders, 29 new animations, and over 6500 new lines of code already done! Even if there are still a lot of renders and animations left to do, that means that this will be the update with more animations so far!

As I said in previous posts, there will be 3 new H-scenes with 3 different main girls. I prefer not to do any spoilers about the content of the update, as I know some people prefer to discover everything while playing. Of course, you can guess some of the main events by looking at the sneak peeks and remembering foreshadowed events in the 0.3 update. Speaking of which, I'll post a new set of previews this same week, so... be sure not to miss them!

Unless something unexpected happens to me (knock on wood), I expect to release the new update this August. As always, higher tiers will get to play earlier, and I'll announce the dates for each tier a few days before the Beta release.

If you have any questions, just ask me in the comments or send me a DM, I'll always have time for you!

And that's it for now, I'll see you in a few days with more juicy previews!

Stay awesome, and stay tuned to the Progress bar!
0.4 is almost here!

Thank you so much for your support
You're the best

Caribdis

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
I had to make a post here to show my support. I played through the build so far and this is one of the best VNs I've played in a long time. Great quality of renders and scenes, plus animations, great story. The humor in particular was amazing! Very well done all around. Can't recommend this enough, and can't wait for future updates!

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
This is one of the Best games, ideas and characters i have played.
It adopts the VR Game idea nicely, (it is one of the most popular theme in fantasy novels around the world)
Actually wrote a few on online novel community myself lolz,
and was dreaming a game would come out like this (few famous Japanese games already)
BUT wondering if there are other games with this idea here,(with lots of beautiful girls and sex)

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
guys, when will version V0.4 come out ? any info ?
There is progress being posted on it constantly.

If you follow the download page:

You will see replies from the game's author.
This was posted a day ago:

Random user: "when will version 0.4 be released?"
Caribdis 11 hours ago: "August on Patreon, probably"

Reactions: soulkeeper
Aug 15, 2021
Keep me updated, maybe it'll make it in by version v200 :rolleyes: Only decent girl in the main roster is the creepy girl. edit: tattoo girl is good too
Seriously though, who thought douchebag hair was a good idea?
Different people different tastes. I like how the MC looks and I personally find every single girl in this game 100x more attractive than the girls from the game in your signature waifu academy. That does not mean either of us are wrong its just personal preferences. The design of characters is not going to change at this point. If it is not to your tastes, nobody is forcing you to play and you can stop playing.

If you want to leave feedback you can do so either as a comment (which you have already done) or as a review.

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
To me the most Underrated thing is the voice "Welcome to Eternum" i know it's small thing but most "Patreon-ed" Honey Select games like this doesn't have one.

Also, please don't be toxic guys we must keep a positive mindset for the benefits of us players and the dev team IF you're going to critize something make it concise and proper do it on reviews. This is base on experience, it can hurt the feelings of the dev and fans if you're just going to write something unreasonable and remember the effort they put not only the devs but the supporters(by paying the devs via Patreon with their hard earned cash). Imagine your work being critize or being malign even u did ur best to get job done.

soulkeeper

Jun 24, 2019
Guys, Is there any way we can download the cards of the girls in the game into Honey Select 2 ? Or Can we change/replace the girls's appearances ?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Seriously though, who thought douchebag hair was a good idea?
I'm not a fan of broccoli head either as I have stated multiple times before, but I can honestly say you look past it after a very short time playing the game.
Also you wouldn't believe it but making a male character that doesn't look like a total douche is really really hard in these character generators. At least he looks somewhat unique among game MCs.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'm not a fan of broccoli head either as I have stated multiple times before, but I can honestly say you look past it after a very short time playing the game.
Also you wouldn't believe it but making a male character that doesn't look like a total douche is really really hard in these character generators. At least he looks somewhat unique among game MCs.
Seriously. The female character designer in honey select is like being burried under an avalanche of options, presets and tons and tons of sliders.
While the male character designer is a handfull of options that are all variations of generic japanese guy.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, generally speaking having the MC having an apperance is always risky, for a bunch of reasons. Personally I am also not a big fan of the MC looks, but it doesnt really matter to me as long he just occasionally shown. Technically speaking its not possible to have a first person view always on Eternum considering how Caribdis wants to tell this story.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Flyguy32

Jan 10, 2020
Well, generally speaking having the MC having an apperance is always risky, for a bunch of reasons. Personally I am also not a big fan of the MC looks, but it doesnt really matter to me as long he just occasionally shown. Technically speaking its not possible to have a first person view always on Eternum considering how Caribdis wants to tell this story.
Yeah. When the mc has a role in the plot I think it's better to show him. As for the hair, I preferred the old one but I really couldn't care less

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Guys, Is there any way we can download the cards of the girls in the game into Honey Select 2 ? Or Can we change/replace the girls's appearances ?
changing the girls appearance is a piece of cake, all you do is download some character studio (HS, HS2, Daz, etc.) the set up the characters and backgrounds you want, then create new screen caps of every single image in the game with that new character you’ve created (and any other character in that scene), you will also have to rebuild the animations from scratch and export them. Then just replace the existing image and video files in game and you’re done. Should only take you 12 month or so if you’re fast.

good luck.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes