• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

litos333

Apr 16, 2022
No, No, He Said 1 month. :LOL:
He wants to wait one extra month just for the sake of waiting and showing how good he is.

Now, seriously, a game is not worth this much, not even close. Giving some credit is fine, paying a bit in itchio or patreon is fine, but this prize is just nonsense. Already contributed in itchio with the ammount i can, so I'll play it asap it gets leaked

Reactions: ChipLecsap

starkj

May 17, 2022
Personally, I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with sharing the walkthrough. If anything, maybe it'll tantalize some people into buying this month on patreon :ROFLMAO:
Oh im not against walkthroughs, i use them myself, just didnt expect it so quickly.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hell, I certainly understand you guys, but I didn't expect you to be so impatient. I hope you at least do not lose consciousness with excitement and the desire to play as soon as possible :KEK:

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 886 Votes