RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This sure was fast as the Flash. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway i will also wait for the full release. Don't want to risk get a game breaking bug because of playing a beta version.

Reactions: Tavi13

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Something is weird if that's the case, the op was created by Caribdis himself, I suppose he's the only one able to add download links and such ?

Otherwise only mods can modify messages.
Yeah, he can own the thread, but if someone reports the upload to a mod (I don't know how it works specifically), the mod can change the links

Reactions: Sasanid

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Something is weird if that's the case, the op was created by Caribdis himself, I suppose he's the only one able to add download links and such ?

Otherwise only mods can modify messages.
Maybe dev nailed beta on first try with no real bugs so just went fuck it and dropped?

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe dev nailed beta on first try with no real bugs so just went fuck it and dropped?
That's what I also wonder.

If that's the case, I hope people realize what it means, cause it's a rare occurence for a top game.

I know I'm glad to support him, would be generous as fuck from him.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Even if he nailed Beta without bugs and errors, what the point of official schedule for every Tier then?
They have other benefits, but anyway, have you seen how much they pay per month ? At that point, I don't think you worry about money, honestly.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
They have other benefits, but anyway, have you seen how much they pay per month ? At that point, I don't think you worry about money, honestly.
Well patrons kind of are the playtesters and not everyone that is subbed is on here
I get your point guys but its the simple thing about schedule. If he wanted to change something this time, I believe he would tell everyone such news in Discord, Patreon or even here. Not just silently drop links and thats all. But there is possibility that everything is just like you're saying, I'm not denying it. Just wondering.

4.80 star(s) 895 Votes