YuRui

May 22, 2018
So 0.4's not supposed to release yet? Then yh, I feel bad, this is one of those games that so far has been insanely consistent with quality.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I don't do this often, but I'll do it today. I gave him 3$ on patreon for this month, I actually feel bad playing this game so early, as it should only be the dudes that are paying 100$ a month that should be playing atm. This is bound to happen again tbh, but as I was part of it this time, I'll just make myself feel better, haha.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so, it's been leaked, and make no mistake, I have a ton of respect for Caribdis...

having said that... I'm grabbing it, and I'm going to enjoy it. just, you know, being honest and upfront about it.
Once we've dealt with the houses decorating and other big buys, then we're going to go on a bit of a patreon sub spree to those we feel deserve it (Caribdis, Incontinent Cell, Runey etc etc)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It goes to show how much quality this dev has as even now people are discussing giving him his due for a leak. Do the right thing give the man some funds.
I was going to say, these guys doing this moral grandstanding can just... Support him? Im playing the leak right now and I support him, it's really not that difficult.

And I just want to say... This update is fucking hilarious :KEK:

Doesn't feel like a beta at all. The editing and grammar is on point from what i've seen.

Caribdis is batting 4/4.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm gonna wait as well ... for a compressed version.
It's in the works BUT this "Demon Lord Tier (BETA)" is a concern... Might be prudent to wait a couple days for "God Tier". FWIW 48-hours is a long time to find and fix fuckups...I'm keenly aware. Hell, if I were the dev I'd change shit just because at this point... the cat's out of the bag and it's a great opportunity to prove a point. It wouldn't be the first time tbh. We'll see soon enough.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I want to clarify one thing for those, who are playing 0.4 version already.
I hope that all of you are clever enough to hide text in spoilers, if you gonna post something from update and discuss it. :BootyTime:
Its really easy to do and you wont spoil anything to those, who are waiting for official release.
Thanks in advance, much love and appreciation.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes