Daveinc32

Dec 30, 2021
Yeah sorry didn't have the willpower to wait after the door cliff hanger, that said these updates are getting better and better.
Easily the best VN i have ever played and if the Devolper ever puts it on Steam day one Purchase.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I saw it had an update but then I got here and found out it was a leaked beta and decided I can find other things to do while I wait for the official release of non beta, I enjoy this game more than most others but I respect Caribdis and the game too much to play beta, I want the finished 'chapter 4'.

christus

May 26, 2021
I got confused for a second or two when I clearly remember seeing the public release on discord being on sept 3rd. while I do want to play I also gotta respect Caribdis for what he does so, guess back to the waiting room

Reactions: crustlord12

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Well, obviously the devs aren't pleased regarding the rapid leak, so the "prove a point" is what I'd do since I know me so well... I'd change things just to do it and make the one dropping in the next 48hrs the real deal. I can type a ton of code in two days personally... just saying.
Hey Sancho. Sorry if you are being pestered, but just wanted to ask is your mod for this game up to date or are we waiting? I don't mind just wanted to be sure before downloading.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho. Sorry if you are being pestered, but just wanted to ask is your mod for this game up to date or are we waiting? I don't mind just wanted to be sure before downloading.
Yeah, I'm pretty damn good at what I do but no one is 5hrs quick on a complex mod done proper. I've started porting but it will take a bit (I just finished updating another mod) and I'm pretty sure that the version inbound for this VN in ~36-48hrs will have revisions. I'd wait as an end-user tbh. Give this a minimum of a day to sort out, maybe two. Regards.

mad_kiwi

Jan 9, 2020
So can i just drag in my old saves from 0.3 into the new download? or do i gotta start fresh
yeah mine worked fine - depending on your platform you shouldn't need to move the save

AWESOME update btw just churned thru it will definitely give it a whirl again, true mastercraft

Reactions: Sasanid

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OMG this game is gold! Pure, unadulterated, top of the shelf, 24-karat, UAE-endorsed, gold! All you motherfuckers (term of endearment of course) can pontificate about grabbing this early leak, but I've just got one word for you: Gold, bitches! Ok, that's two words....

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Bruh leak came out so quickly. I'm assuming this is the Beta version so imma wait for the final release of 0.4

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Reminder

If you used the mod in v0.3 and want to load those modded saves inside v0.4 (unmodded) out of impatience, remember the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP. That'll get you done. Just DON'T FORGET to remove it if/when you decide to install the pending mod update. No other mod does this for you but you should know by now I've got your back.

Regards.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All y’all here talking about leaks and respecting Caribdis and what-not, and I’m just sitting here visiting my family, at least three days away from playing no matter what.

I would be at least waiting for the WTMod to be updated anyway even if I was home, so I’m not too bummed about it.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (update)
View attachment 1761121

May I present the grand debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: I'm still coding out the full-featured SanchoCheats and once the potential OEM dialogue scripting issue is found, populating more dialogue GUI options. Stay tuned.
WHICH GAME VERSION IS IT COMPATABLE WITH ??????

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I took my sweet time with it:cool:. It pretty much went the way I expected it, every event. I'm a bit Disappointed for the lack, the criminally lack of Nova:mad:, that was absolutely not nice. Am a bit even angry about it:mad:, but I keep have to remind myself that no one can raise to the level of DPC:D , so , there is that. Other than that the rest was very good, with a very strong decent, cliffhanger. The heist was, very entertaining, predictable but entertaining. Some of the Animation was fantastic. I always amazed by how this Honey select can create so fluid animation, like Dalia tournament, that was definitely a highlight of the episode, along with the Blowjob, which was probably the best of the episode..
Yeah, it was good. and Now the harder waiting time beggin:LOL:. But I really hope Nova wont get this treatment in the next episode:mad:

Oh and there was no any bug, and I definitely didn't feel any misspell or something, the episode worked just fine, so this "Beta" thing is really not a beta in the proper meaning of beta, just an early acces. Good Job (y)

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I was wondering a thing . I have few days to wait before i can play on the 0.4.
But : almost sex partners are in Eternum,not on the Real World, so basicaly we did not have "real" sex no ?

Sorry for my bad English .

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Not saying the leak is a good action, but the game leaks so fast mean it is as hot as the other T1 games such as BIK, pale carnation, waifu academy,etc. People love to play it at the first time so they leak and share it, which I am glad to see it becomes so popular.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I was wondering a thing . I have few days to wait before i can play on the 0.4.
But : almost sex partners are in Eternum,not on the Real World, so basicaly we did not have "real" sex no ?

Sorry for my bad English .
Haven’t played 0.4 yet, but other than Annie’s thigh job every other sex scene has been in Eternum. Penny’s photo shoot as well, was in the real world, as was seeing Dalia in the bathroom, but that was just some nudity and not a sex scene.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes