Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Eternum:- V0.3+Lightmanp's Multimod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Need new update

jamievalero

Dec 12, 2017
I'm not sure we should really dive in to the whole Philosophically question of what is Real or not. But thats btw, a whole plot of the Game, about what is can be considered Real. It was even in the very first episode with the blue haired chick.
Right now, you have to accept the fact, that if the Characters considering Real, than its real. so let's Say, just hypothetically, "You Face Fuck Dalia and You fill her mouth with full of cum, and she swallow it "
.When they " log off " , they gonna See, feel, and think, that event as something they did and happened. Something as they actually did. .
And, ever Since Benjamin, we knew, that they actually can even die, How much much Real you want it to be?! or actual death is not Real enough for you?:unsure:

my English is not better btw :LOL:

That a good point indeed. And yeah no need to dive into the very deep thing , that was just a thought just after the Maat scene. I ask that just at the fact pow not the sensorial.
You right, if you think it's real , then it is. But the act itself is not"here" , and that "bother" me ( i don't have other words, my English is too bad for that).
For Ben , that also a fair point.

Anyway, that was a wondering. That all.

Good day to all !
I think the background of the game is multiverses, which seems to be the theme of a lot of movies these days. So Eternum might be a portal to various multiverses.

I prefer superdeterminism to the multiverse interpretation of quantum physics concepts like superposition and the like, but since both can be correct, I don't mind thinking of Eternum as either a computer simulation (ala the Matrix) or as a multiverse portal.

I didn't come for the quantum physics, I came for the sexy harem fantasy, I stayed because of the smart and witty story.

Good day to you all as well!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What are you talking about, Nancy and Alex are obviously best girls
Arguing about who's the best Li is pointless.. Everyone has their own fav and there's no point in arguing about it. For example.. just because I love Nancy, Nova and Annie doesn't mean someone else has to love them. :)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I have also thought about the fact that people are getting off in Eternum. You’d have the reaction irl too, some people’s suits must get really gross… are they, like, machine washable or do you have to get dry cleaning?
Handwashed, duh ;)

Wating for the public release is sooo hard if it gets leaked this early, it's like edging, curses on the leaker :p

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes