Apr 2, 2021
so about v0.4 must i download it from scratch or can i update from previous version? and also what about the saves? do i just copy/paste the file into v0.4?
there is no update patch currently, you need to download the whole thing again. your saves will automatically appear when you launch the game and go to "load"

Reactions: keklers

MachenTerror

Nov 2, 2020
Guys, is there any way to improve the quality of sex scenes? Whenever the camera moves, there's some retardation. Do I have to change some of my settings?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Guys, is there any way to improve the quality of sex scenes? Whenever the camera moves, there's some retardation. Do I have to change some of my settings?
I'm not sure what are you talking about, but as far as I remember, almost every scene starts with slow animation and then proceed with faster pace. Or do you experienced some problems like stuttering or fps drop during scene?

keklers

Mar 6, 2022
nope it wont, I am not an expert on this but apparently your saves is stored in some kind of "app data" folder in your computer so whenever you download the game back, your saves also come back
ahhh i see... so it saved in another disk not in same folder... thanks for answering and cheers

MachenTerror

Nov 2, 2020
I'm not sure what are you talking about, but as far as I remember, almost every scene starts with slow animation and then proceed with faster pace. Or do you experienced some problems like stuttering or fps drop during scene?
Yes, exactly. There's some stuttering in every sex scene, specially when the camera moves around.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
am i the only one that's just astounded by the positive feedback this game is getting? apart from good renders this game doesn't do anything particularly well, the writing is bad, the story is confusing and the humor is horrendous. i understand that everyone can have different opinions, but this game doesn't compare with any of it's peers, i have no idea how this is the top game on this site, it's mediocre at best.
Yeah I really don't get it either. Both this game and its predecessor have very high ratings, and the writing is praised a ton. I expected something of Being A DIK's quality but most of the characters are cookie cutter harem baits. Not that there is anything wrong with harem games but characters of this developer always tend to be intrinsically seeking that MC dick.

Reactions: ename144 and zbunk

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, exactly. There's some stuttering in every sex scene, specially when the camera moves around.
I dont even know what I can suggest you to do with that. Some games has preferences like different "engines" (idk how to describe it properly), or function that drops fps in order to save power (on Android at least), but I believe there is no such options in Eternum.
Honestly, I cant imagine why its lagging for you in such way.
It'll sound a little lame and funny, but have you try to reinstall/redownload the game?:KEK:
Btw, maybe this is because of Beta version, although you're first who've discovered problem with it.

MachenTerror

Nov 2, 2020
I dont even know what I can suggest you to do with that. Some games has preferences like different "engines" (idk how to describe it properly), or function that drops fps in order to save power (on Android at least), but I believe there is no such options in Eternum.
Honestly, I cant imagine why its lagging for you in such way.
It'll sound a little lame and funny, but have you try to reinstall/redownload the game?:KEK:
Btw, maybe this is because of Beta version, although you're first who've discovered problem with it.
Wellx I'm gonna try to reinstall it. Let's see how it works. Thanks a lot!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
am i the only one that's just astounded by the positive feedback this game is getting? apart from good renders this game doesn't do anything particularly well, the writing is bad, the story is confusing and the humor is horrendous. i understand that everyone can have different opinions, but this game doesn't compare with any of it's peers, i have no idea how this is the top game on this site, it's mediocre at best.
Story is pretty good so far, renders are grweat, sadly there are near to none sex scene so far... hope this will change soon.. i want to bang my nana so badly

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes