Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
how can calypso cross over irl
She has the power to jump to different worlds. And given that there's precedent for a native of Eternum being able to cross over into the real world (i.e. Astaroth, the main antagonist in the dev's past game "Once in a Lifetime," is implied to have come from Eternum), that means in theory she could also cross over, moreso given that she has an ability to make it possible.

Still, it's a theory. We'll just have to wait and see if Cari ever considers using that in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeterSBigD

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
...Did anyone else get confused when "Boone" went from being a black guy in the Wild West to being a white guy on the Pirate Ship? Because... yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You are not gonna believe this... :KEK:

timestamped for best overall AVN
Jokes aside, it would be fun to have a better variance in the prizes. Comedy for example I believe Oailt is better (for now), and the AVNs were nearly all the same. Others should deserve other nominees and maybe Eternum wouldn't be first. I won't start saying which otherwise the mods can with the ban whip, but yeah. Best looking character should actually be a character and not a game imo.

Eternum still the best overall AVN imo, that one I can agree. But still fun to watch.

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes