stings7

Jun 8, 2024
i really like this game it has amazing jokes its funny scary and has lewd stuff as well as serious stuff i mean the lore behind that scary olace where head or tails appear everytime is just crazy and yeah i like this game its my top one game in the 18+ category

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Which of the main girls are virgins except Nancy?
Annie, Dalia, Nova have been confirmed to be virgins (Nova is no longer a virgin as of this latest episode). Luna is heavily implied to be one as well but not confirmed. Alex and Penny are ambiguous (not including their sex scenes). They definitely don't "act" like virgins but knowing who this game caters to in the context of this topic, it wouldn't surprise me if they were this entire time. I'm personally not a fan of this idea of making all/most love interest virgins except the MILF but the story and characters are done well enough to where you can almost ignore it if you don't like it. And enjoy it if you do.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I can't believe not all of the main girls get to be fucked in the real world, this kills the boner
Wait, what? Every single main girl penetration scene that has happened so far are in the real world, while the stuff that has happened in Eternum are mostly foreplay stuff. The only penetration scenes that have happened in Eternum are for 2 side girls (and no, that moment where Nan got penetrated halfway by Orion before they got rudely interrupted doesn't count). So what are you on about? :unsure:

Unless you're referring to Caly, in which case we'll have to wait and see. One of the popular theories is that she'll cross over at some point in the real world, so banging her while she's in the real could be a possibility if that happens.

Spurdor

Feb 25, 2024
Wait, what? Every single main girl penetration scene that has happened so far are in the real world, while the stuff that has happened in Eternum are mostly foreplay stuff. The only penetration scenes that have happened in Eternum are for 2 side girls (and no, that moment where Nan got penetrated halfway by Orion before they got rudely interrupted doesn't count). So what are you on about? :unsure:

Unless you're referring to Caly, in which case we'll have to wait and see. One of the popular theories is that she'll cross over at some point in the real world, so banging her while she's in the real could be a possibility if that happens.
how can calypso cross over irl

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes