DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What's the music in 0.4 when Annie start's getting naked and kiss each other with Orion?

Moreover, that Athanasia poster while they're watching Interstellar is definitely something. Is that a game teaser of some other dev? I can't find it here in F95.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
What's the music in 0.4 when Annie start's getting naked and kiss each other with Orion?

Moreover, that Athanasia poster while they're watching Interstellar is definitely something. Is that a game teaser of some other dev? I can't find it here in F95.
Didn't see that poster, I'll have to check again.

As for references, to me there's one about the game Artemis, when the MC goes to see Dalia, and meet Nancy at the gym, in the background there's a girl sitting on a couch, on her sweater is written Kinky, her feet are resting on a guy who's doing pushups, his arms covered in tattoo sleeves. To me that's Kindra (DJ Kinky) and the MC of Artemis.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
From you mouth to the ears of "tits and ass God ". ;)
I was even wrong about the Ass Grabbing:cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I could not resist the temptation and actually checked your spoiler. Holy Moly, she's worth more than a source of infinite eternals:love:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Not sure if there are any Brandon Sanderson fans in here, but the cliffhangers in this game remind me of chapters in his books. My excitement from the updates just immediately turns into anticipation for the next update

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes