Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
some of the best i've played are now and then, katawa shoujo, pale carnations and the interim domain.
I agree with the Pale Carnations. But now and then, Interim domain? They are nothing close to Eternum.
The complaints about this game are mostly subjective. The only issue I can find in this game is that its core concept is related to Sword Art Online to some extent. The other part is that some girls fall for the MC a bit easily. But, this is a harem game afterall.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Seems like you're the second person who discovered problems with animations, you can see one guy a little higher at this page with exactly same lags.
I use a high-end device. RTX3070 with Ryzen 5600H. So, most likely this is a coding issue.

Reactions: McGreed

starkj

May 17, 2022
Also, unless its new in this update or i never noticed, you can change the girls clothes in the gallery.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
am i the only one that's just astounded by the positive feedback this game is getting? apart from good renders this game doesn't do anything particularly well, the writing is bad, the story is confusing and the humor is horrendous. i understand that everyone can have different opinions, but this game doesn't compare with any of it's peers, i have no idea how this is the top game on this site, it's mediocre at best.
:unsure:
Well, I would not go as far as call it "mediocre at best", it is definitely above, most of it, and I think it's deserve its spot in the Top games, But I do agree that I dont think it's deserv the actual top spot.
Not, when Badik is exist and I do compare everything to that. At first because I played, the v03. version, so there was decent amount a content, I didn't noticed it as much, But in ep 0.4. Yeah, I don't really like the idea of the Girls not getting equal screen time and content. My favorite girl get 10 Render in this episode, that was a very low blow. And there is really only one play to play it properly, like its not really worth to play in any other way , so some choices options should not exist any way.
But the story is entertaining, the characters are decent, the girls hot, some of the animation is spectacular. The writing in most case, fun, Overall, it is probably, a 3-4 out of 5. May be over time, it will be a solid 4, but definitely never a 5.

Reactions: Kinky Bully
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes