Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
My overall short conclusion of the update:

Unfortunately, it was a bit lack luster... I liked the heist and the space alien part was good. But the sex scenes were fairly lackluster. The development of characters was good but not as high as something you would expect from the highest-rated game. That goes for the story too. Maybe it's just me but the core story feels a bit like a mixture of SAO and ready player one. But hey that's just me. I wish we could have gotten a bit more Nova.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, How Many of you picked "Tails" at your first instinct, without seeing the other option?! :devilish:

Unfortunately, it was a bit lack luster... I liked the heist and the space alien part was good. But the sex scenes were fairly lackluster. The development of characters was good but not as high as something you would expect from the highest-rated game. That goes for the story too. Maybe it's just me but the core story feels a bit like a mixture of SAO and ready player one. But hey that's just me. I wish we could have gotten a bit more Nova.
Same (y)

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Nopelink

Sep 26, 2018
So , I'll be posting saves only to get faster to new content , this game is stellar so give it your time :3
Atm v0.4

Annie 4\6
Nancy 4\6
Penelope 3\6
Dalia 3\6
Luna 3\6
Alex 3\6
Nova 3\6

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Writing is great, and the pacing is fairly decent. Decent grammar and characters feel unique. In the slop of copy-pasted incest games that are clearly a cash grab, this is a light in a long tunnel

Reactions: crustlord12

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Nothing. Tails, is the Right answer, well based on Idrel devious, satisfied little smile :devilish:
that's why I asked :D
When it happened, I remember looking at the picture on the coin, if anything was given up, did choose Tails, cause I thought that midair shouldn't be Heads. Never thought to look at her face.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
When it happened, I remember looking at the picture on the coin, if anything was given up, did choose Tails, cause I thought that midair shouldn't be Heads. Never thought to look at her face.
That's an interesting approach I give you that. I didn't even looked much at the coin, just felt like its gonna be obviously Tails. she kept saying Heads during the conversation, I feel like it's a Trap , it was so satisfying seeing her Smile. knowing I made the right choice. It was one of my favorite scene, I love these Mysterious meetings, always looking for some hidden meaning to it. Same as with that Guy, who talked with Orion. Could he be Thanatos?
Ugh, and the Latter, " We tried this before "- Holy shit. and of course the ending. oh, not to mention the Morgue scene. :unsure:.

Reactions: pedrobece7

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

I agree, but I wouldn't say it was bad or anything. I feel like it's hard to hit it out of the park every update, and there was still a ton of good stuff in this one. There'll be some peaks and valleys with updates, just as OiaL had. We're used to 8-10/10 updates, so a 6-7 just doesn't hit the same, even though it was still an entertaining update imo

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes