Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
whoever decided on the sounds at the gym is a fucking moron, gyms dont sound like that and its fucking annoying. had to mute
Absolutely agree with you on that one. The gym scene was like wtf to me. The sound effects usage was also so annoying. I also had to mute that entire scene. Also, How does Dahli Lifted those weights with that skinny body of hers? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Happy to see moon again in eternum!:p
The sex scene in this update I got 3/3 correct!:cool:
And there are the dead space and alien story!:eek:
I like the original hairstyle of dalia better, not saying the ponytail is bad but I am starting to miss her pigtail.:(
And the longer hair annie suit herself better.:p
It will be lovely if calypso also a Li in the future update.:p
I am starting to know about what is eternum doing. I think basically it is a parallel world travel machine, when you log in it just put your mind in a prepared body( Something like the Avatar movie), we think we are just playing the game but what happened in that world is also real and really happening in the parallel world( The alien is just the local creature in that world). Also in this update it tells the point that not only the eternum can connect to another world but also dream can do it( Dream/See the alien 50 years ago), maybe eternum just an amplifier to receive signal from the parallel world? In the other word, calypso can come to the "real" world by using portal as it just travel to a different parallel world.:unsure:
According to the update, the next update sex scene character I think will be luna(day of the dead), nancy(yoga class) and penny/nova(party):unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Absolutely agree with you on that one. The gym scene was like wtf to me. The sound effects usage was also so annoying. I also had to mute that entire scene. Also, How does Dahli Lifted those weights with that skinny body of hers? That's ridiculous.
I was to focused on this:love:, to care about it.:devilish::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I see a lot of bitching about the update and I strongly disagree, I think its a great update and well within expectations of how early in the story this is.

I would not want this to turn into another game where there's just an endless amount of the same sex scenes over and over. This is just a early part of the game in the great scheme of things and it shouldn't jump to fucking the demon horse dildo 2 releases in. Most game on here just get the big sex scenes out of the way and then drag on forever and lose the drive of the game.
I much prefer the slow burn and then some real good scenes (at least for the main girls), If you want to make a great game you have to be able to see the full picture and not jump the gun like most abandoned projects do when they realize that there is no more content to add.

This is definitely my favorite on this site right now and I hope they will manage to maintain the quality!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I see a lot of bitching about the update and I strongly disagree, I think its a great update and well within expectations of how early in the story this is.

I would not want this to turn into another game where there's just an endless amount of the same sex scenes over and over. This is just a early part of the game in the great scheme of things and it shouldn't jump to fucking the demon horse dildo 2 releases in. Most game on here just get the big sex scenes out of the way and then drag on forever and lose the drive of the game.
I much prefer the slow burn and then some real good scenes (at least for the main girls), If you want to make a great game you have to be able to see the full picture and not jump the gun like most abandoned projects do when they realize that there is no more content to add.

This is definitely my favorite on this site right now and I hope they will manage to maintain the quality!
Yeah, But you just kind of forget with this whole slow burn thing , the real life Time. 4-5 months for updates, and you might not even get a scene with your favorite, is not something that the majority of peoples are bitg fan of it.
With this rate , may be we might have the first official sex scene with one of the girl by 2023 December. ;)

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, But you just kind of forget with this whole slow burn thing , the real life Time. 4-5 months for updates, and you might not even get a scene with your favorite, is not something that the majority of peoples are bitg fan of it.
With this rate , may be we might have the first official sex scene with one of the girl by 2023 December. ;)
There are other ways to get a fap out other than ruining a game with great potential. I support the development of the game for the finished product, not because I want a quick wank every 4th month. There are plenty of good erotic scenes, let the game take the time it needs and aim for something exceptional instead of settling for mediocrity.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There are other ways to get a fap out other than ruining a game with great potential. I support the development of the game for the finished product, not because I want a quick wank every 4th month. There are plenty of good erotic scenes, let the game take the time it needs and aim for something exceptional instead of settling for mediocrity.
sure sure sure, you free to have your opinion (y).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Caribdis Hey bud, found a possible redundant:
script4 line 4153 "Dalia" if daliap04 and (daliapath or tellpassword)

(daliapath or tellpassword) section of the and operand is redundant as that or operand will always return True. I could break it down but you know your own code so I reckon that's not necessary. I'll say just look back at the previous Dalia choice "Go after/Give her space" choice... one kills her path by default, the other kills it if tellpassword is True. So, therefore the player has either daliapath or tellpassword regardless at this point (line 4153). I can find no other way the player would get to this point with both False. Check it out in case I missed something as I currently have a full plate and might overlooked a previous daliapath(False) somewhere (it happens from time to time but not often).

Regards.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Wow...another fantastic update. Focused much more on character development this chapter, and I loved it. I read a few comments complaining about the slow burn of the story, and I think if you're just going for sex scenes it will be a while. However, I feel the more effort put into the story the better the scenes become as a result. Assuming Caribdis follows a similar format as his last game of 10 updates to finish the game, the real good scenes started around the 6th update i believe, but after that they were churned out one after another. I honestly prefer this way over having early scenes right off the bat: 1) its much more believable, 2) it gives you time to become more attached to the characters, rather than relying on looks alone.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well, I have been thinking about why Caribdis chose Orion as the default name. The only Orion I know is from Warhammer, but knowing Warhammer is full of references from elsewhere, I figured it might be from somewhere else. So I just googled Orion. Turns out, he is from the Greek Mythology, so that is pretty in line with the rest of Caribdis' choice of names. But um, from Wiki,
The most important recorded episodes are: his birth in , his visit to where he met and raped her, being blinded by , the recovery of his sight at , his hunting with on , his death by the bow of Artemis or the sting of the giant scorpion which became , and his elevation to the heavens.
it doesn't look like the original Orion has much to do with this one.

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
By far my favorite game of the genre. Couldn't care less about lewd scenes
The game's story and visuals are too well-made and engaging, it's not like AMAW, where nothing sits right with the lack of lewd scenes.
This is the best avn. AMAW is one of the worst ones :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes