Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
The sadest thing is, sex in eternum cannot make the girls pregnant so we need to have another scene in the real world again in order to do that.:whistle:
Pregnancy is asked when your start a new game , so it's fair to think that when the time will come , we will have sex scenes in the "real" World for this purpose.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
There appears to be a rotation of girls that Caribdis focuses on for each patch which makes sense considering how many LIs there are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have played Once In A Lifetime (provided you choose "pregancy" at the start of the game), all the MGs at the end will respectively have a unique sex scene where you can impregenate them. I'm sure this also applies to Eternum. So just be patient.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I see a lot of bitching about the update and I strongly disagree, I think its a great update and well within expectations of how early in the story this is.

I would not want this to turn into another game where there's just an endless amount of the same sex scenes over and over. This is just a early part of the game in the great scheme of things and it shouldn't jump to fucking the demon horse dildo 2 releases in. Most game on here just get the big sex scenes out of the way and then drag on forever and lose the drive of the game.
I much prefer the slow burn and then some real good scenes (at least for the main girls), If you want to make a great game you have to be able to see the full picture and not jump the gun like most abandoned projects do when they realize that there is no more content to add.

This is definitely my favorite on this site right now and I hope they will manage to maintain the quality!
Agreed. I've played a lot of AVNs as well as a handful of Japanese ones and Eternum is still the best I've ever played. Jumping straight into sex for some of these characters definitely wouldn't have been as good as having a slow buildup like what's happening now, same can be seen in OIAL before this.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
If you have played Once In A Lifetime (provided you choose "pregancy" at the start of the game), all the MGs at the end will respectively have a unique sex scene where you can impregenate them. I'm sure this also applies to Eternum. So just be patient.
Besides the epilogue, only the 2 main girls got pregnant, and even then it was only shown in dialogue. Going by the trend you stated, who do you reckon will be the ones with an impregnation option here?

• Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I have reached that point in all the good fames that are on this site. The point where I wish the game was already complete but I don't wanna rush to the end of the game. This is one of 4 main games I am looking for to being updated.

Reactions: crustlord12

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Besides the epilogue, only the 2 main girls got pregnant, and even then it was only shown in dialogue. Going by the trend you stated, who do you reckon will be the ones with an impregnation option here?
Most likely it will be nancy as her aggressive move in sex aspect, won't be surprised if she decide to get fuck outside eternum.
The another one is a little bit hard to guess though, I think it will be annie/dalia/penny since they are more closer to mc as carla, lauren and judie to oialt's mc.
Besides, I don't think it will only have 2 girls got pregnant this time, my guess is about 3~4/7 like oialt.

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019

Most likely it will be nancy as her aggressive move in sex aspect, won't be surprised if she decide to get fuck outside eternum.
The another one is a little bit hard to guess though, I think it will be annie/dalia/penny since they are more closer to mc as carla, lauren and judie to oialt's mc.
Besides, I don't think it will only have 2 girls got pregnant this time, my guess is about 3~4/7 like oialt.
Agreed with your prediction, though I have my fingers crossed it'll be all of them tbh. In oialt it was very evident who the main girls were (especially with the romance point mechanic) but it seems that all 7 in Eternum are getting more or less equal screentime and character focus. Can't wait.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022

Agreed with your prediction, though I have my fingers crossed it'll be all of them tbh. In oialt it was very evident who the main girls were (especially with the romance point mechanic) but it seems that all 7 in Eternum are getting more or less equal screentime and character focus. Can't wait.
That's shame because Clara and Rebecca are certainly MILF materials and their love paths are also interesting. I suggest playing the harem path (even though you might not be a harem fan but I think it is still worth trying at least for once) using the walkthrough guide which can maximize your gaming experience, which I beleive is also what Caribdis intends to present.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
That's shame because Clara and Rebecca are certainly MILF materials and their love paths are also interesting. I suggest playing the harem path (even though you might not be a harem fan but I think it is still worth trying at least for once) using the walkthrough guide which can maximize your gaming experience, which I beleive is also what Caribdis intends to present.
Oh I am definitely a harem fan, I just didn't romance Clara in my playthrough because it felt a bit weird to me since the MC grew up with her like a mother, a stark contrast from the babysitter dynamic I much prefer with Nancy in Eternum. Whereas for Rebecca I can't remember if I felt morally gray about her cheating on her fiance or I just didn't choose the correct options.

Regardless, I will definitely replay it with them soon since we gotta wait what, 4 months for 0.5? Can never get enough of Caribdis content honestly.

Reactions: NeoEros

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Man I love this dev. Once in a Lifetime was amazing and somehow the dev is surpassing that game with eternum. Hope he has scripts for next games after this ends in mind as well. Dev is actually making exceptional content with a good story and not just doing it for showing us adult content. The sushi part was amazing and I still remember the dark souls entry of Mikaela in episode 1:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

This v0.4 was just as amazing, I just think you missed a good chance to show a dance event between Alex and MC. Could have let in some steamy scenes on the dance floor between them before her father arrived and she went outside. I get that Alex is Tsundere type, but still, it would have been amazing to see a little more romance between her and MC. Maybe it's just me because Alex is my favorite right now, so yeah I wanted her content to be a little longer and more romantic as well.

Everything else was just so amazing. I don't exactly remember from previous release versions, but did MC have any adult scene outside of Eternum with the main girls?

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes