Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
I love this game. I really do.
BUT
The blowjob scenes need more work. Carib shouldnt show the angle from the side. When we see it from the top or from the bottom? It looks perfect. From the side though? The girl turns into a full on snake to get all that meat in her mouth. Maybe we'll get to fuck a snake girl in 0.5 :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, the shootout where the pretorians get rekt by Nova on the onyxia(?) server was also cool.
Yeah, but what I mean is that , When We the Player interacting with the combat. You have to press a button, or click on something and its a combination of some Render and small , Animation. But I prefer the Animation to used for Sexy scenes, since they take longer to creat.

Badik has, a funny little Fighting Mini game, you have to press the arrow keys in a combination. I really like that one. But what Eternum, did, is also very good with this timing click on Attack , in a short time, like in the Gladiator fight, or in this recent Episode there was a moment too.

Reactions: Mortarion

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I love this game. I really do.
BUT
The blowjob scenes need more work. Carib shouldnt show the angle from the side. When we see it from the top or from the bottom? It looks perfect. From the side though? The girl turns into a full on snake to get all that meat in her mouth. Maybe we'll get to fuck a snake girl in 0.5 :ROFLMAO:
I respectfully disagree, those are the Best angle.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Has someone tryed what happens, if we not buy the pendant earlier in the game? Some kind of Game Over? Orion and Annie nommed away?

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Am I the only one comparing Dahlia's old hair? By the way, Alex's long legs are amazing.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Has someone tryed what happens, if we not buy the pendant earlier in the game? Some kind of Game Over? Orion and Annie nommed away?
:unsure:
I don't think that is possible, I think you won't be on an Annie path, if you dont give her the pendant first, so wont be a Date in the Space anyway.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I would guess Annie and Orion survive the attack in some other way but you score less hearts with Annie.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Real happy with this update.

I don't thin it's relevant at all. The dinner event was for stackholders and big wigs of the company, not for "illustrous Eternum players". The fact that the Gems of Doom owners where invited was a special exception probably due to the fact that they could be potential future CEOs. Which by the way makes very little sense. What company board would accept such a scenario? But who does care? It's a fun and compelling mystery/commedy.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Real happy with this update.

She Empress in a " role Playing " Server, that alone not mean she has Any Real influence. This meeting was for the "Elite", most of them are also have influence outside of Eternum. and those who dont, at least have a Gem of Doom. So, No, Nancy is not qualified to be there. Other than being the "plus one" for Orion, but even in that case, Alex was the better choice

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
She Empress in a " role Playing " Server, that alone not mean she has Any Real influence. This meeting was for the "Elite", most of them are also have influence outside of Eternum. and those who dont, at least have a Gem of Doom. So, No, Nancy is not qualified to be there. Other than being the "plus one" for Orion, but even in that case, Alex was the better choice
Alex was absolutely the better choice as the +1, I just figured Nancy might have a shot at getting there on her own.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes