McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
but beta version brings bugs no?
If I'm not mistaken, so far there were only 2 guys who experienced bugs with animations, like stuttering/fps drop.
From what I've read here, the beta version is pretty stable and solid. Can't say for myself because I haven't tried it yet, but yeah, thats all you need to know about bugs.

Reactions: crustlord12

not morgen

May 12, 2021
It's full. Just in beta. Which at this point is more about proofreading and checking that every variable's value is in its place, since it runs to the end absolutely smooth.
So there will be no new content in full release. Should I wait for full release?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So there will be no new content in full release. Should I wait for full release?
Sorry, i got a doubt. If you mean to ask if this game is in its complete version with all the story from prologue to epilogue, no, it isn't, it will be done in one or two years likely.

If you ask if the release 0.4 will have more scenes, the no, i'm pretty sure it's complete and there won't be last minute changes.

Reactions: not morgen

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
By the way, i want to file a pledge to Cardibis: Can Millie be a sidefuck? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

I mean, she doesn't seem much into her boyfriend, as we can see:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It'd be interesting to include Millie as a side girl. Some people also want to include the Jiu-Jutsu trainer Moon as well.

Reactions: crustlord12

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Just updated my walktrough to version 0.4:

Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20220820: Updated to v0.4

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.4
View attachment 1995073

View attachment 1995071
Alternative link: Google Drive

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M@ximus and "CJ"

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
2 days after this 'leaked' released, I finally finished the update. I played it slowly and deeply, to enjoy every single of moments, stories, jokes, and of course, segs. I can say this is improvement. The animation idea is stunning, made this game have more 'alive'. About the stories and non sexual scene, i must admit this is not so memorable as previous one, but it has unique charm, especially at fancy garden with Alex. Uwooohhh i didn't expect that our Alex could shows us her 'wild side' while 'messing around' with us. And the background music made the moment more intimate and flirty (the song is Ingrid Witt - If I Had A Tail). Can't wait to 0.5 update, and yeah we must wait for another 4 months again. Anyway thank you so much, Caribdis. C U ON DEC!!!

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
i wonder what significance choosing heads vs tails will be in future updates and how long it will take to become evident. i don't even remember giving Annie that pendant anymore so it'll be interesting to see just how much all these small choices will affect the story

Reactions: Machete

not morgen

May 12, 2021
Sorry, i got a doubt. If you mean to ask if this game is in its complete version with all the story from prologue to epilogue, no, it isn't, it will be done in one or two years likely.

If you ask if the release 0.4 will have more scenes, the no, i'm pretty sure it's complete and there won't be last minute changes.
Thanks btw i was just talking about v0.4. I have already played till v0.3. Was just waiting for full release of v0.4. But now i think there will be no changes from beta. So i am definitely gonna play now.:)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes