deformeverything

Jun 3, 2017
I'm guessing Eternum is real life. Was wondering due to the little clues like Axel's friend dying, Calypso being too real, the pre-Eternum aliens, matrioshka brain amount of computation power required for such a simulation, and now more NPCs dropping hints in 0.4...

Also is that motherfucking Ulysses at the end?? He did say "my praetorians".

Goddamn am I hyped for 0.5!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm guessing Eternum is real life. Was wondering due to the little clues like Axel's friend dying, Calypso being too real, the pre-Eternum aliens, matrioshka brain amount of computation power required for such a simulation, and now more NPCs dropping hints in 0.4...

Also is that motherfucking Ulysses at the end?? He did say "my praetorians".

Goddamn am I hyped for 0.5!
Probably something like parallel worlds where people from this world can manifest due to Ulysses tech but not really travel, that's why you can die horribly in eternus with no repercussions.

deformeverything

Jun 3, 2017
Probably something like parallel worlds where people from this world can manifest due to Ulysses tech but not really travel, that's why you can die horribly in eternus with no repercussions.
Oh shit brainjacking your parallel world self, and then possibly dying? Damn that's morbid as fuck.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh shit brainjacking your parallel world self, and then possibly dying? Damn that's morbid as fuck.
You can log back in a server after you died, you have gaming stuff like levels and inventory, there are gaming rules like no fight zone and no magic servers, there is an actual gaming infrastructure. I think Ulysses menaged to "feed" those dimension into an actual gaming structure or something.

deformeverything

Jun 3, 2017
You can log back in a server after you died, you have gaming stuff like levels and inventory, there are gaming rules like no fight zone and no magic servers, there is an actual gaming infrastructure. I think Ulysses menaged to "feed" those dimension into an actual gaming structure or something.
Wonder if this is all powered by some elf super magitech that used to exist IRL, as the parallel world stuff reminds me of Calypso.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Wonder if this is all powered by some elf super magitech that used to exist IRL, as the parallel world stuff reminds me of Calypso.
I believe alex is actually half elf and she probably is half sister with alex. There should have been mingling among the worlds for some time. Or should i say 'conjuntion of the spheres' since Calypso il clearly inspired by Cirilla or Lara Dorren from the Witcher?

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Don't know if someone else remarked it, but an NPC has the same face than someone else (slighty softer fitures). And it can be because of that NPC that Axel was acting strange at the party.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update is coming very soon...

Be prepared to get you some.

The best mod on the Eternum server. Fully dynamic guides in all scenarios...it's like SanchoAI.
All missions and free roams change dynamically depending upon your stats, inventory, and event choices.
Complete GUI customization.
Professionally coded cheats that are rock solid every time.
Everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly.
Too many features to list (see the mod's thread for a listing of most of them)

Play the way YOU want to play, not the way someone forces you to.
It's all about choice with SanchoMod. Always has been, always will be.

Regards.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Don't know if someone else remarked it, but an NPC has the same face than someone else (slighty softer fitures). And it can be because of that NPC that Axel was acting strange at the party.
It's Honey Select. Especially when it comes to male characters, everyone looks somewhat the same. It's a limitation of the engine (that I hope Illusions new project "Room girl" will address somewhat).

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
I couldn't stop smiling during the whole heist, the girls were all sooo cool carrying out their roles that good, and also the expendables haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pacing and execution of the whole heist was perfect if you ask me.

Maybe it's pretty obvious but anyone else sees Brock as a reference to Once upon a time in Hollywood's Bruce Lee??

Beach scene with Dalia was lovely, very good music choice.

And the voice acting was very good.
And also Falazioooooooooo

Looking forward to costume party and TACOS!!!

Last edited:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
It's Honey Select. Especially when it comes to male characters, everyone looks somewhat the same. It's a limitation of the engine (that I hope Illusions new project "Room girl" will address somewhat).
It is just that ? It would have been interesting if the reason why Axel was slighty panicked was because of the fact that they look the same. (It's just, isn't it strange to use the same model, without big differences ?)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes