Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Fantastic game, but the android version has very few features and is lacking some important ones including swipe controls and the Hide UI function, not to mention all the nice-to-haves that are common in android versions.
Try this one

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know what happens when you choose to open the letter from the little girl at the beginning of this new update? I already deleted the game from my pc and I dont feel like redownloading the game to find out and searching the thread with the keyword letter gets me nothing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anyone know what happens when you choose to open the letter from the little girl at the beginning of this new update? I already deleted the game from my pc and I dont feel like redownloading the game to find out and searching the thread with the keyword letter gets me nothing
FYI: The consequence is yet to be determined...if at all.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Both "open the letter or not" or "help that guy or this guy" do not have obvious consequences in the current version.

Reactions: JLP603

Cruseifix

Apr 16, 2018
Only the second? I got weepy with both the Mystery section and Alex's backstory.

My only criticism at the moment (I just wrapped up the Space Station section) is the inability to try explaining to Axel about what happened to Benjamin, even a discussion about how dumb it'd be to tell him about it given who his father is and his personal vendetta against you would satisfy me.
Spoiler to after the space station section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What has been the average update wait time so far between releases? Just want to estimate about how long until the next update.

Apr 16, 2020
Huh... It says it updated 2 days ago, what exactly was updated?
I think it still ended in the same place(After explaining the heist plan, someone knocking on the door)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it still ended in the same place(After explaining the heist plan, someone knocking on the door)
If you are using any mods or apps created by third parties, then it might be because of that. The current update ends at a party for VIPs (board members, Gems of Doom owners and the like). The current update has about 2-3 hours of material with 4 major scenarios. The heist,

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Definately something wrong here. I'd recommend to download the game again. also be sure to be in the right folder and not in the 3.0 folder, which you can remove. The saves are also present in a system forlder of your pc.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What has been the average update wait time so far between releases? Just want to estimate about how long until the next update.
(Stupid me I quoted the wrong person earlier. Think I need something stronger than coffee today.)

Updates every 4 months after the latest (currently at 0.4), with a public release (that is, for non-patreons who are willing to wait and don't...*clears throat*...download leaks from shady pirate sites) on the first week of the month after the patreon release.

So, assuming that development goes smoothly, expect the next update to drop around December and the public release around first week of January next year.

Reactions: JB08

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I think what he meant here is, what would be the content of the letter. I admit, I didn't actually bothered to read the letter. Just following the walkthrough, so yeah.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
That blocker was shutdown for a specific time window...it's all in the dialogue bud:

"Alright Saturn, I can deactivate the magic blocker inside the vault from here, but not for more than 60 seconds."
Yes, that part I got. I was unclear on how transformation worked, because she had already been introduced into the vault at that point while transformed. If it had been an active spell, that would obviously not work.

The explanation I got in this thread tracks, though.

Apr 16, 2020
If you are using any mods or apps created by third parties, then it might be because of that. The current update ends at a party for VIPs (board members, Gems of Doom owners and the like). The current update has about 2-3 hours of material with 4 major scenarios. The heist,
Yeah thanks I managed to play it
-
As for the new update... I can't say that I like Dalia's new hair and same goes for some other girls too (like the white hair girl)
The sex scenes... I did not enjoy them as much, probably because because I can't help but think "Who is Dalia?" while going through the heist plot, I totally didnt recognize her and with my bangs fetish, that was indeed a letdown feeling for me at least
-
I like the animation where it was a bit cartoonic like in V1-3
now it's just............................... bland

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've got a dislocated finger again.
Clickertheclick.
Lots of text , hardly any lewdness.
Played for about half an hour and ran out of patience.
Looks allright and plenty of content in this one.
Not my cup of tea.
Doesn't get me aroused.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes