Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is the previous version save automaticly playable in version 4?
Usually it is a yes for every ren'py game, including this one. Unless the dev goes back and add new content in the already played part of the story. In that case you have little options but to restart. Not this game though. Take every version of this game as a conclusive episode of a one plot tv serie.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Good morning.

I've asked, no one answered. So: "Demon Lord" release and "God Tier" release are the same until proven otherwise. Before releasing (I waited until both I was done with the update and at least the second tier was release out of respect to the dev team who I consider having a good relationship with) I asked and asked and no one stated any difference.

It'll be fine. I found no issues with the code in the 48hrs I worked in it. If there is later then we'll simply port the fixes over in a matter of minutes. No worries.
Thank you, you have helped me a lot with your answer!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know, my MC never died. But this could be a plot hole.
The user is refering to the I believe third update, where Orion is impaled (but actually not killed) by Thanatos. His Gem of Doom got stolen anyway but Orion himself survived the thing. How and why is yet to be seen.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can't surpass my curiosity anymore and rush to play v0.4 anyway... just when I thought the pacing of the game in previous version couldn't get any better, here we are: a bit of heist, romance, alien invasion/resident evil, and classic suspense that exceeds my expectation.
The only thing that puts me off just a bit is that at the end of the heist when elf lady (can't remember her name sorry) comes to rescue MC, he literally goes on boasting about his intricate plan to his enemy like we see in some movies where the villains before their success talk straightly about their evil schemes. Like WTF man? Seriously this scene is so ridiculous that it cracks me up quite a bit.
Alex's BJ scene feels just a bit forced imo, because the relationship buildup feels a bit lackluster compared to other girls like Annie, Dalia and/or our cougar Nancy: one minute she's still questioning whether or not MC is the prince charming she's been looking for, and in the next scene the situation gets incredibly escalated. But this is just my nitpicking.

Anyway, such an amazing update that enriches the storyline further. Looking forward to next surprise!

Reactions: Swarovsky7

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Wait, he died, his inventory was reset... but he still has the gem of doom to attend the meeting?
Wait, are you following the story correctly? (I'm assuming you've played v0.4) MC's first gem of doom was robbed by Thanatos when he was stabbed but magically not dead, so his inventory has never been reset in the first place. One third of Chapter 4 is to grab another gem from the old dude's vault. That's the reason why he's got invited to the meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I guess I'm late to the party. And it'd my own fault, I have seen too many ugly Honey Select games, so I tend to ayoid them.
Boy, was I misled.
This is officially the best Game in the section VN.
The grafics are spectacular (for HS).
Yeah, MC's overpowered, the girls are unrealistic (but very sexy) and the characters are a bit clichéd.

It doesn't matter a bit! The story is absolutely masterfull told, and the little parodies here and there (or the VERY BIG ones, like Warthogs) make it even more interesting to follow. I haven't even activated the "skip unseen text" on that one.
This gets all praise I can give because of its creativity, the mastery in execution of said creativity, and the little things they throw in here and there to amuse me. (Also, made me cry, laugh and even rage. How can you stand in front of the fukken box and chat away! Open, grab, run! GODDAMIT! ;D )

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
0.4 finished, as always pure quality, those scenes with music are incredible, another detail that I loved was being able to chat on the phone, I think it would be nice to be able to use it to communicate with the girls more often... who knows, the same can fall some nude. The story gives you answers to end up giving you more doubts, something very good. As for the lascivious scenes, I can say that they have been one of the best (at least for me) since we have accessed girls who at first seemed unattainable. Allien's theme was unexpected and very well represented. To finish, I would like to emphasize that I liked how Dallia is jealous of her sister when she is around the MC.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Spoiler to after the space station section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The IT-rapist said that all npcs have a chip in the back of their neck, which makes me think that they are real people that are being mind-controlled. I also think that Axel saw a benjamin npc and that he will now get a redemption arc at some point.

deformeverything

Jun 3, 2017
I believe alex is actually half elf and she probably is half sister with alex. There should have been mingling among the worlds for some time. Or should i say 'conjuntion of the spheres' since Calypso il clearly inspired by Cirilla or Lara Dorren from the Witcher?
Wondering if William Bardot knows and that's why he's such a dick and thinks they are better than everyone else. Might explain why he works with/on Eternum too.

Reactions: sageproduct

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
It's me or the main story is getting creepy and mor creepy? Overall another amazing update, nice aliens Xenomorph cameo, just 1 thing would be really nice more of the world of eternum as game and see the Mc and all girl party maybe fight with a game boss or more adventure, by the way amazing job dev (y)

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes